TwinTurboCH's drift rooms for regular drift practice.

Wasn't that epic as most other people are at work, was a jsuta few of us having some fun LOL

I'll trytosort another one for tonight if I have time to get on. :)

I'll be on around 9-10 James. exam at half 6 this evening so will more than likely just want a night of just chillin and skidding after that :)

Now that james is back maybe we can revive the drifting community

The actual team burst is what inspires me to keep adding on to my g27 and become as best of a drifter as I can.

Currently getting a e-brake from a totaled skyline and then maybe buying matte black vinyl and making my g27 wheel and shifter all blacked out besides buttons

Hey just wondering when the next room will be open as I would like to join but not sure if I could make it?

Guys, TTCH wont be so active here anymore as he was lol. He is tghrough to the finals of GT-Academy and he has a job.

Good luck James !!!

He'll be on every once and a while for abit of skidding just not as much as we were all drifting over Christmas and start of the year as we were all snowed in then anyway and nothing else to do, haha.

Not to mention he's working all over Europe with drift competitions and instructing alot in the summer months.

Towards the end of the summer and as the nights get longer again, I'm sure we'll be all drifting on here alot more :)

Hey just wondering when the next room will be open as I would like to join but not sure if I could make it?

In a few hours when I get back from the gym (main priority is getting fit for GT Academy Race Camp) :)

people out of the USA allowed to enter ?

Anyone can enter, as long as your machine lets you connect and you're in RWD I don't care who you are :)

Guys, TTCH wont be so active here anymore as he was lol. He is tghrough to the finals of GT-Academy and he has a job.

Good luck James !!!

I might be a little less active (not necessarily on every day like before) but I'll still be here. :) Trust me, I won't be forgetting this place in a hurry, it's a great place to help promote drifting to the gamers who could eventually be the next generation of Pro Drivers. :)

He'll be on every once and a while for abit of skidding just not as much as we were all drifting over Christmas and start of the year as we were all snowed in then anyway and nothing else to do, haha.

Not to mention he's working all over Europe with drift competitions and instructing alot in the summer months.

Towards the end of the summer and as the nights get longer again, I'm sure we'll be all drifting on here alot more :)

Exactly, I'll be on here as much as my real world drifting allows. :)

This year I will be:
Judge of two International Drift series (including 9 foreign trips to 6 different countries).
Working for JDM AllStars Series in the UK.
Doing PR for two UK based teams.
Instructing for two companies.
Re-building my R32 2-dr from a bare shell
AND (most importantly) the GT Academy finals at Le Mans/Silverstone

so yes, I'm SERIOUSLY busy at the moment, but I'll still be around. :)

Rebuilding the R32? :) Any progress thread around the place or have you started yet?

If your on later tonight, send me a message on PSN or something and I'll come join you. just about enough study done now for today :yuck:

Latest Posts

Back