Two New Wheels come from Logitech - Lets predict!;)

• Thread starter Krassi
  • 172 comments
I've never owned a Logitech wheel. I currently own a T300. But based on all my reading over the years. Everyone who went from a Logitech to a thrustmaster has been happy with the switch/upgrade.

So i see absolutely no reason as to why people wont spend a little bit more for a better product. Based on peoples experiences that ive read anyway

These ones? Disappointing if they're real, but I'm not sure they are. The Norwegian site has already taken it down as far as I can see, and they also still call a T-GT by the pre-release name T700 GT :odd:.

View attachment 945271 View attachment 945273
View attachment 945272

Source:

Edit: There's also this from a French site mentioned on Reddit, but the link is dead.

Google translate reads it as: Fnac Logitech G923 Trueforce Steering Wheel and Pedals Pack for Xbox One € 399.99 EUR * In stock Brand: Logitech Product Description, Racing on hats with the steering wheel and Logitech G923 pedals for PC, Xbox and PS4. The Logitech G923 is ...

View attachment 945275

This is like a kick in the balls (if true)

Have any of you seen it on Logitech's instagram? "Master the circuit 08.05.2020" any ideas fellas? :)
Seems it ties in with the pictures I posted (post #149) the other day. It's on Facebook too featuring a short clip with Alonso in it.

The same racing suit with the same two logos as in this picture.

logo.png

1520-1-jpg.945271

Edit: better picture from the video

logo2.png

Last edited:
But this is one of the two wheels. Can I still dream about a load cell Logitech second wheel?

Honestly, i'd be surprised if we even get a belt driven wheel, let alone a loadcell pedal.
I still think it is going to be more than a simple wheel. I think/hope it is going to be something special, special for Logitech.

First one will be xbox/pc second will be ps/pc

Looks like the same rehashed g29.

I remember when logitech wheels were the ones to have.

"Please note, not all PlayStation officially licensed or third-party peripherals/accessories may work on PS5. We recommend checking with the manufacturer to confirm whether a product will work on PS5 and specific titles. "

"Please note, not all PlayStation officially licensed or third-party peripherals/accessories may work on PS5. We recommend checking with the manufacturer to confirm whether a product will work on PS5 and specific titles. "
People are free to hope :)

I was just stating what's gonna happen %99

It's amazing what logitech has come to... Getting "the good old regular joe" in there to promote their 10 year old product. I only believe in a product if it's promoted by a prominent sim racer (a real life racer who heavily dabbles in simracing can do too) ı don't give a **** what a twitch streamer thinks about the wheel. Get me someone who knows their stuff to convince me.

But i ain't buying this "folks love it" bulls***.

Negative nancy out.

Back