Two New Wheels come from Logitech - Lets predict!;)

• Thread starter Krassi
  • 172 comments
I Still have my G25 running

ok some reparatie from me, but it should be totally dead.
But it isn’t

My near release bought G27 is still working, but my G29 died after 2.5 years of use (note the warranty is one or two years, can't remember), it really is a crap shoot.

Do you believe that the new wheels will can rotate more than 900°?

because it would be great, a lot of people use these wheels for euro truck simulator 2, American truck simulator, bus simulator,...

Do you believe that the new wheels will can rotate more than 900°?

because it would be great, a lot of people use these wheels for euro truck simulator 2, American truck simulator, bus simulator,...

If its direct drive, then there is infinite rotation. If not, probably 1080.

Hi guys
I've been watching this thread for a while and yesterday I saw the video below on the Logitech G YouTube channel:

It seems like they are going to announce something new soon. I'm hoping it is at least a belt driven wheel and a set of pedals with load cells.

What do you guys think of the final message in this short video?

Hi guys
I've been watching this thread for a while and yesterday I saw the video below on the Logitech G YouTube channel:

It seems like they are going to announce something new soon. I'm hoping it is at least a belt driven wheel and a set of pedals with load cells.

What do you guys think of the final message in this short video?

That video tells me nothing about any new wheels from Logitech, and why do you say it seems like they are going to announce something new soon because you saw a video ?. I am a member on the Logitech forum and I have not heard of any new wheels as yet, perhaps in another 5 or 6 months time we might get some news.

Only just getting into racing leagues but was looking to get the G29 to upgrade from the controller pad. Do we think it's worth waiting it out to see what Logitech offers next (maybe belt-driven, maybe load-cell) or is it not worth the wait because the G29 is good enough for a Rookie? Also, I know this is a very sceptical question not knowing what Logitech will offer and it could turn out to be a LONG wait and also the product might not be all that much upgraded so might not have been worth the wait.
Would love to spend more money on set-up but at the moment that isn't an option.

Only just getting into racing leagues but was looking to get the G29 to upgrade from the controller pad. Do we think it's worth waiting it out to see what Logitech offers next (maybe belt-driven, maybe load-cell) or is it not worth the wait because the G29 is good enough for a Rookie? Also, I know this is a very sceptical question not knowing what Logitech will offer and it could turn out to be a LONG wait and also the product might not be all that much upgraded so might not have been worth the wait.
Would love to spend more money on set-up but at the moment that isn't an option.

If you are planning to get a PS5, I suggest waiting until the compatibility of wheels is confirmed - if you are on a PC - no need to wait.

Welp, i guess no new wheel this year. They would've already announced a 2020 release. But hey, 2021 is okay too in my books ;)

Hi, guys
Inside info was shared with me that Logitech...[will release]...two new wheels...Lets predict what come and after release the thread will be renamed with their models:)

P.S.
The info shared with me was not marked as secret, otherwise I will not post it in public!:)

@LOGI_Rich - Is this information true?

Last edited:
VBR
@LOGI_Rich - Is this information true?
That comment is over a year old. That's a hell of a lot of stock considering you can, just about*, still buy them.

* And they're probably only hard to get/expensive due to the demand created by the pandemic.

That comment is over a year old. That's a hell of a lot of stock considering you can, just about*, still buy them.

* And they're probably only hard to get/expensive due to the demand created by the pandemic.

Yeah, good point. I was just referring to the claim by the OP that Logitech is making two new wheels. Will edit my post to reflect that...

If Logi is making a new pair, I'd imagine they won't officially mention anything until closer to the launches of the consoles they are intended for.

I'm not going to get the True Brake or the T-LCM pedals. I'm going to wait for the two new wheels of Logitech.

There is a photo of Fernando Alonso with the "new G923" in his hands or as his hands.

I think it will be a disappointment again.

No innovation or forward movement from Logi.

There is a photo of Fernando Alonso with the "new G923" in his hands or as his hands.

I think it will be a disappointment again.

No innovation or forward movement from Logi.
These ones? Disappointing if they're real, but I'm not sure they are. The Norwegian site has already taken it down as far as I can see, and they also still call a T-GT by the pre-release name T700 GT :odd:.

1520-1.jpg
lwu6whh1sld51.jpg

1520-2.jpg

Source:

Edit: There's also this from a French site mentioned on Reddit, but the link is dead.

Google translate reads it as: Fnac Logitech G923 Trueforce Steering Wheel and Pedals Pack for Xbox One € 399.99 EUR * In stock Brand: Logitech Product Description, Racing on hats with the steering wheel and Logitech G923 pedals for PC, Xbox and PS4. The Logitech G923 is ...

111.png

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back