UCD - Any one looking

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirViper
  • 207 comments
  • 7,738 views
will keep an eye out for it
 
Sir if I could pay you in paints random gears mc's or horns I'm looking for an Evo I II or III in Scotia White.
 
Rob, do you care in the car was climbed into, i have 7 Scotia White paints i could use to paint it
 
I'd rather it wasn't sir,I was going to use a dlc thing to make it 0/0.
 
Thank you.:)
 
some people Just ask at the right time (looks at rob Gsr '92 in Scotia White found)
 
Awesome.:) What paints/gear/horns/cards do you need sir?
 
Gears would be nice, i need to many to name :) will be available to send on the 14th
 
And do you want em to keep an eye out for the other two?
 
Bear in mind I have lots of gears but no actual sets loads of randoms but if we can work something out then great.:)
 
I will go fix the mygranturismo gears i have so you can see what i have :)
 
Great,I'll check that out you tell me what you think is fair per car.👍

Edit: PM me with the link when you're done sir then I can go through my gears on both accounts and let you know whats coming from where.:)👍
 
Last edited:
Rob I have an 94 evo gsr in scotia white 0/0/0 if you want it
 
That would be great but I am pretty bogged down with car trades for a while but if we can work something else out that would be swell.
 
Just asking Rob, do you still want me to send this one and wopuld you like for me to keep an eye out for the GSR III '95??
 
Bear in mind that I'm looking for it too but hey if you find it before I do..would be swell.:)
 
I'll send it for paints. It's a clone from my other file if that is a problem let me know
 
No,no problem that'd be awesome thanks,which paints do ya need?
 
Can't trade today but can send tommorow any 5 metallic paints just no white is good to me
 
Okay that's a swell deal thanks alot sir,FR incoming.:)
 
Lexus SC 300 '97 Found in Rose Red Mica for 28,114, 39348km
Canceled, they found one already
 
Last edited:
I sent 41 helmets sir.:) all that I had that you were missing from here.
 
TY Kindly, should be able to send the GSR on the 14th (came across the GSR II 94, but you are already getting it from Laserviper so i passed on getting it)
 
I'll send a bunch of suits when you find the White Evo III.👍
 
Gordie, the R390 Road Car i may not be able to send, its original price is 1 mill, but i will still look and try to trade it to you. Though i do not think it will let me
 
You cant sir,I just got done telling someone else that,if you have a level 12 ticket or 98 ticket you could trade him that for something.👍
 
i dont have any tickets, used them getting what i needed lol
 
You and me both.:)
 
I started watching the ucd in hopes of finding a Cerbera Speed 12, i need 2 standard cars Honda Gathers Drider and that freaking TVR Cerbera Speed 12, ironic aint it LOL
 
Back