UEFA Champions League Thread [Archive]

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 4,646 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
pwnexplode.gif

Lets see what he can do. Wenger should start playing him, cause Cygan keeps getting bad comments about from all over the show.

Cesc's goal was a brilliant one. Haha. McCarthy owns one of bastiges teams again. :)

Although i am glad Mourinho lost in Portugal.

Poor old Celtic. Didnt even make the UEFA cup :(

Ha! I had a feeling that you sold him, when you said 'I sold some of my crap backs' ha!

Well he is crap. I think i traded him for Vagner, or Kolibalii. Alumnia is the next to go 👎

In real life, not the game he is Kompany. Just like McCarthy is McCorry or something if one goes to "Puerto".

Also McCarthy owns.

Are you on about PES 4?

Anyway, I suppose Arsenal were happy at topping the group, Chelsea just shrugged their shoulders and Celtic were damn unfortunate. After all back to back draws with Barca nd AC are good achievments if you ask me.

Fenerbahce 2 : 0 Man U
L'pool 1 : 1 Olympiakos
Roma 0 : 2 Madrid

EDIT L'pool 3 : Olympiakos 1
Roma 1 : Madrid 3

Four English teams through to the knock out stages. This is where it gets interesting.

In my game he's called Kompany :fez:

You know that you can rename the teams and players?

Well maybe Kotibalii and Kompany are two different, real players 👍. Yea, i do, but it doesnt improve the gameplay too mcuh for me (yet). Oh, i sold Simek not Hoyte :D

Are you on about PES 4?
Yorp 👍

So Manure got thumped, which means they could end up getting drawn against Arsenal :sucks:

I hope they get Inter instead :)

oosacker
Liverpool should have lost.

I think it was down to a little bit of luck and some great substitutional tactics. Benitez pulled off a great risk that could have backfired which the media would have grilled him over. Liverpool experienced one of their most memorable nights in European football and didn't even win anything. Good luck to them as I'm sure they'll be viewed as one of the underdog teams.

He is 👍 Pity he didnt stay at Barca, instead of wasting years at Milan.

Looks like the end of the road for ManU :D

And Chelsea V Barca? :ouch: Gonna be an interesting one. Arsenal will probably be happy considering what they could have got - I'm looking forward to a cricket score for Inter V Porto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back