UEFA Euro 2012

• Thread starter AlexGTV
  • 1,751 comments
Good start to the tournament i think..two cracking games later!

Anyway, i had a big bet with coral..i had to correctly predict the scores of all 8 opening group games, id win £1 million if i did!, it only lasted 1 game!, i got the poland-greece score right but i put russia to win 2-1 and they won 4-1!..good job it was free to enter! :lol:

Netherlands vs Denmark just about to start, I wonder what the odds are on van Bommel getting booked?

Forget van bommell..what about Ninja de jong!!!

Also, i wonder what the odds are on Denmark winning the whole thing like they did in '92?

I saw yesterday that they had the lowest odds of winning the tournament out of all the teams taking part. I didn't think they would be that low though.

Seems like Denmark want to control the pace of the game here. Trying to keep it at a slow pace. But happy to let the Netherlands play it around the middle of the field as much as they want. Very boring to watch so far.

EDIT: Denmark have scored!! 1-0!!

In a way like the Barcelona v Chelsea game. Just a lot more boring.

1-0 DENMARK!!!! Krohn-dehli 25 mins...totally against run of play, holland had a great start!

Seems like Paulsen (?) handled in the box whilst clearing. Extra officials missed it, as did the referee. That's two in two days, what are they there for? Dutch denied a penalty, if someone had noticed.

Half time then..really good game so far, denmark are playing well, but i still expect holland to win though..

Hey, yellow card for van bommell...exactly what this game was missing!!:lol:

Two massive penalty calls for the Netherlands turned down.

1-0 Denmark fulltime.

Well, I didn't see that coming. 28 shots by the Dutch, and all of that for naught. Great display by Denmark, excellent defence, but the Dutch had a horror show in front of goal, and Van Persie's touch deserted him. Might be difficult for them to qualify now.

They completly deserve it denmark, they worked so well as a team..holland were full of holes in defence and were sloppy in possesion at times..theyve got there work cut out against the germans and portunalo!

Seems the fans are throwing stuff down on player already.

[QUOTE="BBC Commentators]Looks like paper cups. The Munchen players won't be used to cups. *They laugh* One in already ey?[/QUOTE]

And the Portugese hit the bar and the line, but no goal.

Does That Remind You Of Anything?

Have to say, I feel kinda sorry for Pepe. He's probably the best player who's not awesome at anything. Poor guy.

Back