UEFA Euro 2012

• Thread starter AlexGTV
  • 1,751 comments
I work with a couple of Polish lads, and they were so excited about the game.

I think I'll keep quiet about football tomorrow! 💡

Wear a Greek costume tomorrow, just to rub it in.
Imagine going to work
soccerfans03_gallery__280x400.jpg
:lol:

Looks like I missed a good game. Roll on the Russians.

I'm thinking 1 - 0 Russia through a penalty.

Looks like I missed a good game. Roll on the Russians.

I'm thinking 1 - 0 Russia through a penalty.

Surprisingly good game - I thought Greece were dead and buried when they got the red card - Poland could have been home and dry by then, too. In the end, Greece were unlucky not to win - a missed penalty and a disallowed goal. Really good game - bodes well for the rest of the tournament.

P.S. Your 30 excuses list was gold :lol:. I expect to see atleast 5 of them in use by Tuesday morning!

Surprisingly good game - I thought Greece were dead and buried when they got the red card - Poland could have been home and dry by then, too. In the end, Greece were unlucky not to win - a missed penalty and a disallowed goal. Really good game - bodes well for the rest of the tournament.

P.S. Your 30 excuses list was gold :lol:. I expect to see atleast 5 of them in use by Tuesday morning!

:lol: I think I've seen about 5 of them used already and they haven't kicked a ball yet. Or a player in Rooney's case.

And we're off. :D

Webb is a good ref, you're just bitter :P

Hmmm, Howard Webb refereeing outside the UK...?

I guess that makes him... Worldwide Webb...

csimiami.jpg

:lol:

Let's see how many questionable decisions he will make!

The Czechs are owning the game at the moment.

Last edited:
Well, Russian pressure tells, 1-0, Dzagoev from a rebound scores after Kerzhakov hit the post. Pretty open game.

Excellent finish from Shirokov, dinked it over Cech. Russia looking strong now they've scored, in pretty good form of late too. Probably going to win group A at this rate.

Dickie Advocaat has trained them well!

I think my 2-1 prediction has been a little on the safe side, as the Russian tempo has increased ten-fold.

2-1, the Czechs are back in the game!

Let's see if the Russians stay calm after this.

3-1 to Russia thanks to Dzagoev. They should have this in the bag now, but the Czechs are still pushing forward.

And 4-1 now. Pavlyuchenko with a good shot on target.

Back