UEFA Euro 2021 But Yet Somehow Still Euro 2020 Finals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 651 comments
  • 45,023 views
I was just about to say Game over...
 
OOOOFFFTTT!!!

Get in!
 
loooooooooooooooooooool
 
Gvardiol must be the worst player of this tournament. How the dude is playing in an NT and starting in the Euros is something I can't comprehend.
 
So far the game has had everything. Comical own-goal, comical actual goal, Alvaro Morata failing to do literally his only job...
 
So far the game has had everything. Comical own-goal, comical actual goal, Alvaro Morata failing to do literally his only job...
Comical penalty appeals
 
This is the first time I've seen Croatia play like they're actually defending World Cup finalists.
 
Morata redemption arc starts now
 
Superb goal too. Simon also pulled off a great save, so it looks like redemption all round for Spain...

... still a while to go yet though!!

edit: Now that is Game Over!
 
Last edited:
I haven't enjoyed a football match as a neutral as much as this one for a long time. It's been epic.

And I might have to miss the last half to pick some friends up 🥲
 
What's even happening in this second round?
 
SWISS CHEESE
 
Last edited:
Switzerland blow a great chance to go 2-0 up, and three minutes later they are 2-1 down. Ouch.

The VAR decision for the penalty to Switzerland was farcical, albeit eventually correct. How can they let play progress to the extent of France almost scoring a goal before stopping play to check VAR? The VAR check started while France were attacking, but I presume any goal they may have scored would have been ruled out in order to pull back play for a Swiss penalty? Crazy.
 
So instead of Switzerland leading 2-0 France now leads 2-1.
I will never understand why players take penalties like that. The ball needs to go up in one of the corners!
 
Pogba will probably be on the receiving end of a DNA swab when he gets back to Manchester.

3-2!
 
Wow... game back on! 3-2 and 9 mins to go...

Pogba's goal was spectacular, but Switzerland are still in this.... just.

13 goals so far tonight 🤪

-

edit: So close to 3-3... a fraction offside.
 
Last edited:
3-3!!!!

Extra time looms again.
 
Holy crap! 🤣

This is absolutely incredible...
 
That's it. Just send them both through 😄
 
"Now, this is the day with goals, but it has too many goals. So I don't know. You might want to wear a hat."
 
Last edited:
This is insane!! 🤣 😄

I actually missed the earlier game because of work as well!
 
Giroud will break our hearts.

 
Last edited:
Football. It's quite good.
 
Mbappe is a product of Nerman.
 
Penalties its is!!
 
I wonder if there's ever been a football match before where a minority of players who started the game managed to finish it without anyone getting sent off or the match being abandoned?

Croatia v Spain saw 12 substitutions, meaning that only 10 players who started the match were still on the pitch by the end.
 
Back