Ugliest car in GT3 (by popular request)

Ugliest car in GT3? Or anywhere for that matter....

• Trueno GT-Apex Shigeno version (popular choice)

Votes: 58 8.5%
  • Trueno GT-Apex (another popular choice)

Votes: 51 7.5%
  • Daihatsu Mira

Votes: 103 15.1%
  • Suzuki Alto Works

Votes: 133 19.4%
  • Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak

Votes: 86 12.6%
  • Volkswagen Lupo

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • Austin Allegro

Votes: 46 6.7%
  • Africa

Votes: 34 5.0%
  • Badger

Votes: 20 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 101 14.8%

• Total voters
imo the sizuki escudo is an incredibly ugly car. the rear spoiler can really get in the way and block your vision :banghead:

Just out of curiosity, what exactly are the Africa, Badger, and Fox?

As for the poll, I voted for the Volkswagen Lupo. It looks like a mutilated spider, with its appendages removed and only its sizable abdomen remaining. The bug-eyed lights added to the theme (how ironic).

I apologize to any arachniphobes viewing this post, by the way.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly are the Africa, Badger, and Fox?

africa2.gif

badger.jpg

fox2209014sm.jpg

Glad to be of service.

:P

Oh.

Don't tell me that animals are being dragged into this cruel thread! They're so cute and fuzzy... the poor things! Badgers and foxes do not deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the Suzuki Alto Works and/or that atrocious Volkswagen Lupo!

The same goes for Africa, without the fur and cuteness.

I don't know too much ugly cars in GT3.

But My favorite car is probably the trueno ss

love that styling :)
I suspect that your username says more about why you love that car, rather than any real affection for the actual looks. If it was American, I'd bet you'd say it was boring.

The Trueno is nowhere near the ugliest car in GT3, but it's far from the best looking, either.

Well I've always thought Sprinter/Trueno's are ugly. Over here in America, they're called Corollas, of course. In the early 80's, the Corolla (even its sporty version, the GT-S) was doomed to ugliness due to an automotive market that was demanding reliability and thriftiness over looks or power. :yuck: They're still kick-ass cars on the race track, though.

Why the hell has anybody not mentioned the Lister Storm race car. That must be by far the ugliest car ever included in the whole GT series, never mind just GT3!

_StormR.jpg

I am ashamed to be British! ''BLAAGH''! :yuck:

Really? I always loved the way the Storm looks. The blocky backside looks...purposeful, I think.

Really? I always loved the way the Storm looks. The blocky backside looks...purposeful, I think.

True... it is a rather good-looking machine, but the performance has everyone agreeing on one thing: NO WAY!

With that, I have to say that you are the first person I have seen to find good in the Lister Storm Race Car.

I like the storm as well, Especially the real all Black one.

Utttttt oooOOH!
" How come the Diablo is not on the ugliest list?"

I'm going to get it now!!!

Okay, that's cool.

Interesting how the road car's lamps look larger than anything that could fit underneath those headlight flaps.
Thats why I hate the way the car looks. To me, the lights are so big they would'nt even look right on a flippin truck!

Edit: However, the front end is'nt to bad!

Goa
The front remind me of ...
BMW_8_series.jpg

...for some reason.

Am I the only one who sees the similarity?

Until now, yes.

That is astonishing...

But, as I remember, the BMW 840ci was less popular than most other cars of the same make. Perhaps this is the reason why?

The 8 Series is a Awesome car, The reason it wasn't so popular in the begining because hardly anyone could afford it! Most Sports players and celeberties had them back then, Now they are Highly sought after collectables and are capable of 730+HP I own 2 of them and reached the 730 Mark by adding Dinan Twin Turbos and few other odds and ends, There's also 580Lbs of torque at the wheels at only 3K RPM's! I wish I could afford the Mclaren Crank, That would take it up to 900 horses but 22K for a crank from me? Will never happen! Anywoo, I love it when porches or Vettes catch me at a green light, If i have any gas i will let them have it!!! 99% of the time.

PS: Both mines are V12 -850CSi and 850Ci
dcp0012fh0.jpg

Attachments

• 7e3b_3.jpg
    7e3b_3.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 11
as big of fan i am of dodge vipers, i have to say that the viper gts-r concept is pretty dad gome ugly. the back of the car is HUGE.

Nice thoughts on that one. Its angular lines are arguably cleaner, but less pure in the fact that the original Dodge Viper was rounded, an evolutionary trait from the 1964 Shelby Cobra Coupes.

The Ruf 3400S is the ugliest car in GT3. Especially in the pinky purple colour. Its just a boxter which is one of, if not the, laziest designed car in the world. if you took the windscreen off and looked at the side profile you wouldn't be able to tell which way it was meant to go.

ome to think of it, that's true. But it was the first light Porsche... who wouldn't want to copy it? And, besides, the 3400S is a car in its own right. They completely replaced the Boxster's stock parts. So, while the Boxster may be useless, it is the modern 356, and the RUF is its own 'useless' car.

Back