Ugliest car in GT3 (by popular request)

Ugliest car in GT3? Or anywhere for that matter....

• Trueno GT-Apex Shigeno version (popular choice)

Votes: 58 8.5%
  • Trueno GT-Apex (another popular choice)

Votes: 51 7.5%
  • Daihatsu Mira

Votes: 103 15.1%
  • Suzuki Alto Works

Votes: 133 19.4%
  • Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak

Votes: 86 12.6%
  • Volkswagen Lupo

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • Austin Allegro

Votes: 46 6.7%
  • Africa

Votes: 34 5.0%
  • Badger

Votes: 20 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 101 14.8%

• Total voters
It saddens me that the Escudos is on the list and that it got so many votes, in comparison to the wheeled beasts on the bottom half. As for the pink Vitz, Cpt Seacrest has obviously dropped too much acid.. it more a reminder of fluffy bunnies than "demon spawn". Maybe we can start a collection to help get him some professional help. :lol:

Well, DP's thread was nine years old yesterday - damn, forgot a card! So I believe after all this time we can finally agree that a badger would indeed beat a fox.

Does that mean I own him money... :rolleyes:

PS. The Trueno really is a shocker!

3411530027_large.jpg

Meh!

Last edited:
wow, talk about blast from the past!! Wasn't expecting that email.... so AT, how's tricks? You on GT5? I have PS3 but no connection at the mo, send me your tag and I'll add you, fox vs badger vs allegro stylee!! :crazy:💡

Eh up! Yes you guessed it. The only possible reason for coming back to this sorry shower would be the remarkable fact that I do indeed have GT5 - missed out GT4 as I had no time for gaming. Have now! Once I've worked out what my tag is I'll send it through - haven't done any online racing yet tho'.

How's things with you? Still stuck in a cave in the bleak wastelands of the north?

Christ, it's like I haven't been away... :boggled:

yep, in the grey and windy lost land of Northlantis :guilty:

still driving an audi, but not a smoker - this one's a V6 (yay!) only just got a PS3 last week, it was my birthday and I decided I'd had enough. You really need to get online, it's awesome. So long as you don't get a race full of kids who think its great fun ramming you from the wrong direction (oo-er) :dunce:

This Audi obsession is just plain weird! I'm still Honda based but also have a new Chrysler Grand Voyager - just for taking out cyclists you understand! :mischievous:

I actually came to this thread to wish it happy birthday but Danger Powers doesn't appear to be around anymore (like I'm surprised!). It must be one of the longest running on here - it would be shame to let it die now.

BTW can't seem to find the Allegro LM, Allegro Z-tune, Allegro Shigeno or Allegro GT1 in GT5. Any ideas?

Oh, and the Diahatsu Move is pretty ugly (just so the above isn't seen as off topic). :)

yeah but they're in GT5, so before anybody points it out, we're in the wrong forum :scared:

you have a Grand Voyager? And trousers round your armpits too? lol

I'm off to look for the 'Ugliest car in GT5' and start a new thread... just had a look, and my last one here was about twelvety years ago, must be time to shake it up again I reckon 💡

how about a stealth Trueno? At the bottom of the sea? :sly:

The Escudo is the ugliest car in the game because it looks like a mad scientist's mu tation of a ladybug with 4 wheels and a 4 foot high spoiler attached to the back. However, the car is just so good because with a stage 4 turbo it puts out 1200 horsepower and has 4 wheel drive so you can tame it somewhat. I personally think its cheating if you use it as it gives you an unfair advantage, in a way that makes it ugly as well.

...I'm off to look for the 'Ugliest car in GT5' and start a new thread...

Can ya link it here, that way I can both disagree with cars elected and get a barrage of reply notifications for 13 years on another useless topic? Seriously, I do want a link tho - I'm lazy :P

Oh, and I'll say it again.. yall's blind if you actually think the Escudo is the ugliest car in this game, or selection!!

Good to see the old Trueno topping the list... and yes, the two combined have always counted as one.

We should start the 'Ugliest car in GT5' and close this one... we could have a ceremony and everything.
perhaps a buffet! :cheers:

Last edited:
I missed this last month, happy birthday thread! Oh, and a Voyager is uglier than a Trueno..... ;-)

I thought you'd been barred years ago! Done your time then?

Yeah, they screwed up with the Voyager, but the Grand Voyager is a thing of beauty indeed...

...for people who find oil rigs and barns attractive.

:sly:

Lol, not had enough time/inclination to play until GT5 came out!

Very true, I heard the extra few inches make all the difference.....

Only when you're trying to park the fecker!

Good to see the Trueno made it to GT5. Here's a screen shot from the Car Wash:

killerwhale591600x450.jpg

50 cr. well spent I'd say!

The Lister Storm LM makes you want to puke all over it to give it another fresh layer of barf. "Ahh, that's the cloth coming off."

How dare you put the AE86 on this list, twice, I might add. jk
I haven't seen the Stratos in GT3 yet, but I can't imagine it looks any worse than the Mira.

tramp and pushrod - you have PSN requests. So say yes or I'll send the Trueno drifters' club round to teach you a lesson. In an Allaggro lol :nervous:

tramp and pushrod - you have PSN requests. So say yes or I'll send the Trueno drifters' club round to teach you a lesson. In an Allaggro lol :nervous:

Could you please tell them at their profiles or through Private Message, and not through a thread.

Haha. I see what you mean g.monkey. Slap on the wrist from My Little Pony! :lol:

Do you remember the early days on here and GTF where people just used to have a chat and fun... oh well.

Anyway, ugliest car? Hmmm... give me a 'T', give me a 'R', give me a 'U', give me a 'E', give me a...

...I think you can see where this is going! :sly:

Latest Posts

Back