uhhh? Finished it allready?

• Thread starter Sole
  • 6 comments
Solero84
uhh... was that it after 'the exchange' mission? :( that mission was way to easy to be the final mission of the story...

oh well... lets try out the payphone missions :)

Well the payphone missions around Portland are gonna be a bit more errr' exiting now. What with the Triads shooting you on sight, and almost everybody in St Marks wanting you dead
Good luck collecting the packages around there if you haven't already, to.

I was really suprised when the end movie came up. I was like "Is this it?" Me and my friend had been playing it for like 4 days straight, and we finished all the main missions, but we didn't start on the pay phone stuff. I was kind of dissapointed when we finished it. Kinda sad.. :D

yeah i did that in 3 days, but now ive only got 70 packages and only done the taxi extra missions completely. :) THere a lot more to come. The main missions only complete like 40%.

Originally posted by danpollard
yeah i did that in 3 days, but now ive only got 70 packages and only done the taxi extra missions completely. :) THere a lot more to come. The main missions only complete like 40%.

exactly, there is more to the game then just the missions. ;)

Originally posted by Magic069

exactly, there is more to the game then just the missions. ;)

i hate the ambulance missions though. That bloody thing rolls WAY too easily :mad: :mad:

I went back to my old hideout in Portland recently and found i had one in my garage :confused: .

It is no more! :fdevil:

I still haven't done the ambulance or police missions yet. I have done have the fire missions. Not to mention one regular mission left.

Back