UK Anniversary Edition prices

• Thread starter ridgback
  • 130 comments
I got my dispatch email, sais I'm paying/paid £59.99, where did the £49.99 price come from? hmm.
If you pre-ordered early, they reduced the price down to £49.99 at one point. They then put it back up to £59.99 and for a limited time had a £10 discount code.

Just to confirm, got the processing email with the EPICGT6 discount. What are the chances of receiving it early?

25646ki.png

Just login and track your order. It shows payment breakdown near bottom. I had an email saying my order has been dispatched about an hour ago. Excited it might come tomorrow although won't play it until update goes live.

Did that still has 3 different prices similar to the email and it says mines not even been sent yet. It's not even the price that annoys me, it's the fact that I sent them an email 2 weeks ago asking how much I would be paying for it and they just ignored me. What happened to customer service, if I'm paying a company for a product they could at least reply to my email....Or maybe I'm asking too much from them, maybe they need 3 weeks to type a pound sign four digit's and a decimal point. LOL

Did that still has 3 different prices similar to the email and it says mines not even been sent yet. It's not even the price that annoys me, it's the fact that I sent them an email 2 weeks ago asking how much I would be paying for it and they just ignored me. What happened to customer service, if I'm paying a company for a product they could at least reply to my email....Or maybe I'm asking too much from them, maybe they need 3 weeks to type a pound sign four digit's and a decimal point. LOL
I realised my emails show correct amount, probably a glitch when prices went down for you and others. I guess you can check with your bank how much they took, if it is more than they should have, then you know it's worth the effort to complain.

Boooooooooooooooored.

Still waiting on "stock" from GameSeek.co.uk

No one answers my questions about whether they will actually get more stock... so i'm sitting here, waiting for God knows what.

So stupid.

Back