"Unable to retrieve race start information from the game server." remote race error

  • Thread starter Thread starter tezster
  • 7 comments
  • 2,766 views
Messages
782
Canada
Canada
Messages
tezster
For the past 5-6 hours, I haven't been able to host any remote races due to this error. Anyone else running into the same problem?
 
I have the same problem. In fact I've been having difficulty for days and haven't been able to host as much as I wanted to.
 
Just started, Im not home to see if its something with the PS3 messed it up :(
 
For the past 5-6 hours, I haven't been able to host any remote races due to this error. Anyone else running into the same problem?

same here...
 
over 8 hours now having this problem... still no go.
 
over 8 hours now having this problem... still no go.

It means your PS3 has logged out from the PSN. Happened to me yesterday, got home, and had to log back in and remote races started to work.
 
Well it certainly would've been nice for the website to provide a more useful error message.
 
So my PS3 did get logged out. I was able to run one race, but now I'm getting an "under maintenance" message again.
 
Back