Undefeated Clothing and Gran Turismo Launch Exclusive E3 Collection

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 14, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

girabyt3, haruhi, Filip JDM and 4 others like this.
  2. AKps3

AKps3

Please :gtpflag:(@Jordan) help me to get a cap and a t-shirt(xl) :)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    SZRT Ice, haruhi and DinaMuS like this.
  3. syntex123

syntex123 Premium

Me too, a black t-shirt of the one shown in white(size L or XL) would be great.

haruhi and DinaMuS like this.
  4. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

Maybe some tissues with the GT Logo as well for all the wining and crying :idea: Still trying to get my rollercoaster emotions in check :odd::lol:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    imported_rik19 and TeamCZRRacing like this.
  5. SRT DK Racing

SRT DK Racing

I do not really want to call it a wining/crying statements when I read the posts , I would see it as a dissatisfaction that the clothes are only for sale somewhere in the world a minimum off people have the chance to attend and since there will certainly not be anything like this in Denmark where I come from I have been at the same time from the beginning and throughout all the different GT games that has been released here in denmark , I have to admit that it does not even give some positive thoughts in my mind, I think it's taking a deep piss (sorry for the language , but its truly dissapointing to read) on dedicated GT players who really wanted the opportunity to be able to Buy some of the things that are for sale.....offcourse just my humble opinion.....

6. syntex123

syntex123 Premium

I agree. I live in Norway (hallo nabo;)) and same problem here. To keep it short I will just say I'm thankful I ordered a Gran Turismo jacket while the GT Boutique was still alive. It was too expensive to be able to purchase more stuff from there, maybe that's why they shut the service down. I mean, over $150 for a jacket??

haruhi likes this.
  7. fggnb

fggnb

Me too I need one but XXXL size to fit my belly fat of cheap alcohol drinker and tobacco junkie :gtpflag:

syntex123, haruhi and Johnnypenso like this.
  8. Maddens Raiders

Maddens Raiders Premium

9. haruhi

haruhi

Anyone willing to proxy these shirts?

10. RedlineRacer

RedlineRacer Premium

I'm in California, but I am unable to drive to LA just to buy a shirt, so if someone can pick up a black shirt in size XL for me, it would be appreciated!

11. SZRT Ice

SZRT Ice

Make these available to order online please. I'm sure there are knock-offs making someone, somewhere, rich right now, due to the lack of an authentic alternative.

AKps3 likes this.