Undefeated Clothing and Gran Turismo Launch Exclusive E3 Collection

I do not really want to call it a wining/crying statements when I read the posts , I would see it as a dissatisfaction that the clothes are only for sale somewhere in the world a minimum off people have the chance to attend and since there will certainly not be anything like this in Denmark where I come from I have been at the same time from the beginning and throughout all the different GT games that has been released here in denmark , I have to admit that it does not even give some positive thoughts in my mind, I think it's taking a deep piss (sorry for the language , but its truly dissapointing to read) on dedicated GT players who really wanted the opportunity to be able to Buy some of the things that are for sale.....offcourse just my humble opinion.....

I do not really want to call it a wining/crying statements when I read the posts , I would see it as a dissatisfaction that the clothes are only for sale somewhere in the world a minimum off people have the chance to attend and since there will certainly not be anything like this in Denmark where I come from I have been at the same time from the beginning and throughout all the different GT games that has been released here in denmark , I have to admit that it does not even give some positive thoughts in my mind, I think it's taking a deep piss (sorry for the language , but its truly dissapointing to read) on dedicated GT players who really wanted the opportunity to be able to Buy some of the things that are for sale.....offcourse just my humble opinion.....
I agree. I live in Norway (hallo nabo;)) and same problem here. To keep it short I will just say I'm thankful I ordered a Gran Turismo jacket while the GT Boutique was still alive. It was too expensive to be able to purchase more stuff from there, maybe that's why they shut the service down. I mean, over $150 for a jacket??

I'm in California, but I am unable to drive to LA just to buy a shirt, so if someone can pick up a black shirt in size XL for me, it would be appreciated!

Make these available to order online please. I'm sure there are knock-offs making someone, somewhere, rich right now, due to the lack of an authentic alternative.

Back