Unfair suspension from online play.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Mrkeebz, Feb 6, 2018.

1. JacksHerer

JacksHerer

Only if there wasn't a film version :mischievous:

2. JulesDennis

JulesDennis

You mate are pretty much guessing in this topic from the start.Want me to point out to you how many times you did that?Examples from your posts that actually more of a guess and with zero evidence:

Robben likes this.
  3. LennyB

LennyB (Banned)

Sure, sounds good to me.

4. JulesDennis

JulesDennis

You got your answer already.

Macboyilija and LennyB like this.
  5. VanessaMagick

VanessaMagick

Sorry, I should have clarified.

I wasn't accusing anyone or even replying to the OP directly. I didn't mean it to come out as saying "You cheated and so you deserved it".

I just mean generally, you can't defend people who abused the exploit by saying they deserved a warning or that they spent money on the game so they have the right to do that.

More on a general scope than the person directly.

JacksHerer and Robben like this.
  6. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Sure you can. Take a helicopter.

7. JacksHerer

JacksHerer

Or send a gurkha up there with your flag :sly:

flamingchariot and Johnnypenso like this.
  8. flamingchariot

flamingchariot

Oh ye of little faith...:banghead:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2018
    JacksHerer likes this.
  9. DigitalBaka

DigitalBaka Premium

Nah, that's just Maggiore Turn 4 thread-reading limits.

10. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

I think we should start an internet campaign to rename Maggiore Turn 4, @zzz_pt Corner in his honour:sly::cheers:

11. Macboyilija

Macboyilija

@JulesDennis: thank you for being so patient with LennyB. You used all valid arguments.

We dont have the prove that OP has or has not been cheating. But we have the prove that he has been banned/suspended because he said so himself. That is enough to start with.

So clearly he is the one that needs to start showing some valid arguments that it was false. He could say I am aware of the pit glitch but I did not do this. I am aware of the skin-rules but did not do this. I am aware of the tyre-regeneration but did not do this. He is clearly not saying anything like this so he pretty much is not aware of these things. Clearly he did not care about this forum and game before getting banned. Seems to me that this part of his actions are at least not in his advantage.

Second of all he is asking for a warning which seems strange. Asking for a warning when you did nothing wrong is already suspect to me. It looks like you did some things but you did not know it was ban-worthy. Or you just thought cheating is normal. If that is the case, I am even more happy. The less of these people the better.

I am trully happy that PD is banning people and am convinced that if it would be trully wrong people can solve this individually. But I would bet my PlaySeat that OP is banned for all the right reasons.

Conclusion: we are all second guessing, but the clear fact is that he has been banned. This is a fact, so it is not PD who needs to start validating but the OP who needs to do some effort to feel sorry for him.

Untill then PD - OP = 1 - 0

12. LennyB

LennyB (Banned)

What did I do now? :lol:

13. Macboyilija

Macboyilija

Well I liked your first postings (seriously) but clearly JulesDennis out argumented you on almost every issue up to the point that you were not even reacting anymore. But still kept going on.

You did not do anything wrong. It was a little bit too much I guess.

14. LennyB

LennyB (Banned)

Sorry for that, tbh I don't really remember all the conversation but it's all good. :tup:

JacksHerer and Macboyilija like this.
  15. Macboyilija

Macboyilija

Maybe because I am reading all 9 pages back in one breath :)

JacksHerer likes this.
  16. Robben

Robben

That's commitment!

Macboyilija and JacksHerer like this.
  17. flamingchariot

flamingchariot

I agree its about taking personal responsibility its your console your game your contract with Sony (via PSN and the fair play and rules of conduct therein). If you had a job in a bank and you were caught with your fingers in the till you can't blame the bank for putting temptation in your way ...I've never heard such arse backwards logic in all my life ...cheaters will cheat end of story so if they get banned - tough - Crime don't pay lolz :cheers:

JulesDennis, JacksHerer and Robben like this.