Unicorn (GT500)

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Mike R, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Mike R

Mike R

Is this car even winnable any more? Can it be gifted? I have been looking in the auction house everyday and cant seem to find one. I have one in real life and would love to have one on the game! Thanks!

2. There are still opportunities on fm.net to win unicorns but you can't gift them and you won't see any on the auction house.

I've got the gt500 unicorn in a and s class and it aint very good in the game so you're not missing much, if i could give you one of them i would but sadly i can only sell it back to the game.

The only thing i can think of other than you trying to win one is if you join the forza planet car club and i can then add them to the club garage and you can use them from there.

3. Mike R

Mike R

Yeh i did some research over on fm.net and seen how the unicorns work. I would love to join the club here, I will go post in the thread and see if i can get in!!

I didnt expect the car would be very good in the game, they are pretty much just strait line cars in real life. I cant seem to build a S class Mustang/Camaro/Trans am in the game that isnt so tail happy coming out of corners. They do seem to do pretty good in A class though!

4. Mike R

Mike R

Just to follow up, I was gifted the Unicorn from turn 10!

5. :tup:

Seems to work best in a class for me but as i said it won't light up any leaderboards

6. RESHIRAM5

RESHIRAM5

Hey what does the car look like never heard of it.

7. imported_Enzo_Guy

imported_Enzo_Guy

Same deal here (minus having one), I've been monitoring the auction house like a hawk for it and I've started looking around online for how to win it.

I like the '07 better than the '10 for styling reasons. The '07 Mustangs looked pretty good but I think the rounded edges on the newer style kind of killed the retro look they initially had.:irked: