United Federation of Automobiles (formely IRACC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LMSCorvetteGT2
  • 219 comments
  • 9,077 views
Ok then :) I am going to play GT5 now :P
 
Possible edits to the current progression list to make it more familiar and more variety to the career.

Junior Class

Junior Kart Series

Beginner Class

CIK-FIA World Karting Championship. (Runs everywhere). (Uses 100cc Junior, Senior, and 125cc kart).
WSK Euro-Cup. (Runs only at european tracks). (Uses 100cc Junior, and Senior, and 125cc kart).

Cappuccino Cup (After first seasons only 1-5 place in championship with either Kart 100 or Kart 125 along with drop downs from Novice or Limited ranks and a spot for 1st and 2nd place in Junior Kart series)
Miata Cup

Teams will run these classes and select what drivers by drafting from Junior or Beginner Classes
Novice Class

Honda CR-Z series
Toyota Prius Series 4 Door Saloon Series
VW Golf Series EVO vs STi vs GT-R (No R35) Rival Series
Mixed Cup Sports Car Cup
Miata vs. Lotus (only for those who have moved up to advance limited or won 1st-3rd in any novice series as well as previous season in this)

Advanced Class

Ginetta Junior Cup
F3 (Uses FGT)
Classic Cup (Split Class)
FIA F2

Advanced Limited Class

GP2
Honda vs. Honda vs. Nissan Series (Integra RM vs. Civic RM vs. S15 RM) V8 Supercars
Historic Race series (These can only move to Pro Unlimited or Limited after first season.) Supercar Series
Ferrari Challenge
Indy Lights
Super GT300
World Series by Renault (FR3.5) AND Renault Trophy Race car.
V8 UTE Series
Pro Unlimited

WRC (Road and Dirt)
WEC
NASCAR
F1 limited.
Super GT (GT500 and GT300)
X2010 & X2011 Series (Split Class)
DTM
Old School GT1 Series
FIA GT1 World Championship
FIA GT3 World Championship
WTCC/BTCC
Super GT GT500

Australian V8 Supercars




Main Series: Pro Limited
RE 1 (Racing Elite 1)
Drivers of this series are picked from either Novice, Advance Limited or kept on due to grandfathering from season 1. Drivers who win in this series will receive a prize that can't be won in any other series on the tour. This is also the biggest manufacture series that can run teams with two cars from these car makers: Acura, Chevy, Dodge, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, TVR.

*TC/RM Challenge

SC1 (Super Car 1)

Drivers have the same rules applied minus the prize (subject to change) and can run a car from either: Chevy, Citroen, Ford, McLaren, Nissan, Possibly Zonda.

Manufacturer Championship

I'm not trying to be pushy I just really like the concept and an to help it on it's way.



The changes I made are in red! Also, what if you have to get a contract for certain teams. Half of being a racing driver these days is marketing yourself. YOU WILL HAVE TO SEEK RIDES for the forthcoming seasons. Cool?
 
Junior Class

Junior Kart Series

Beginner Class

CIK-FIA World Karting Championship. (Runs everywhere). (Uses 100cc Junior, Senior, and 125cc kart).
WSK Euro-Cup. (Runs only at european tracks). (Uses 100cc Junior, and Senior, and 125cc kart).
Cappuccino Cup
Miata Cup


Novice Class

4 Door Saloon Series
Japanese Titans
Sports Car Cup

Advanced Class

Ginetta Junior Cup Mustang vs Camaro Rival Series
F3 (Uses FGT)
Classic Cup (Split Class)
FIA F2
WTCC/BTCC


Advanced Limited Class

GP2
V8 Supercars
Supercar Series
*Historic Le Mans
Ferrari Challenge
]Indy Lights
Super GT300
World Series by Renault (FR3.5) AND Renault Trophy Race car.
V8 UTE Series


Pro Series

WRC (Road and Dirt)
WEC
NASCAR
F1
Indy Race League
Super GT (GT500 and GT300)
X2010 & X2011 Series (Split Class)
DTM
FIA GT1 World Championship
FIA GT3 World Championship


Main Series: Pro Limited

TC/RM Challenge
Manufacturer Championship
World Cup (Knock-out Series)



This is what I like as a revision. In the end it's up to LMSCorvetteGT2. I'll wait a couple days for a reply from him.
 
Last edited:
Yeah. We could PM all of the racing series owners about this do the rookies that win can join a team in their series. The series that no one has and we made it up, we will manage.
 
Should we start working on car lists and regs for each of the series?
 
Sure. I'll ask LMSCorvetteGT2.
 
No. I will soon.
 
He will. I drive on his team in the V8SC series.
 
He will message me back. He's been busy lately. I think he's a new dad or something.
 
First off everyone runs a GT500 series so for us to run one would be counter productive unless we're giving out a prize the others aren't. I don't have any race seats to hand out :Sly:. Seriously, though those GT500 series already have the market cornered. As far as GTP goes, no one is really doing this.

Main Series: Pro Limited
RE 1 (Racing Elite 1)
Drivers of this series are picked from either Novice, Advance Limited or kept on due to grandfathering from season 1. Drivers who win in this series will receive a prize that can't be won in any other series on the tour. This is also the biggest manufacture series that can run teams with two cars from these car makers: Acura, Chevy, Dodge, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, TVR.

^ This series will be changed the rm/tc are quite hard to match up. Thus a new one was developed by me a week or two after I made this thread. Instead a full blown GT3/GT2 series will be ran with SC1 automatically becoming a GT1 like series (possibly). So the GT3/GT2 series will run a bigger manufacture pool and will run of power to weight ratio to make a competitive but fair playing field.
SC1 (Super Car 1)

Drivers have the same rules applied minus the prize (subject to change) and can run a car from either: Chevy, Citroen, Ford, McLaren, Nissan, Possibly Zonda.



More rules and updates for all classes will come down the turnpike soon, so stay up to date with us
 
Last edited:
Yeah. I'm looking forward to it.
 
Super GT, especially GT500, is a major series in GT5. Yes there are a lot of series for them already but it is part of the progression. People don't have to drive them, they can choose another series, but we should keep it there.
 
Yeah. If they want to purse a career in Japan. :sly: this is getting cooler and cooler.
 
I am going to start building car lists and regs if that is ok?

We will try to keep a record of everything here.
 
Alright. LMS, can I post this in a couple of other forums?
 
Alright. I'll try tonight.
 
Super GT, especially GT500, is a major series in GT5. Yes there are a lot of series for them already but it is part of the progression. People don't have to drive them, they can choose another series, but we should keep it there.

Not really, considering how many other groups do it, at the end of the day it becomes counter productive to the outline of our race series. This league is designed to have several people join and work their way up into faster, powerful cars where teams are very cut throat about who they pick.

Why have a series that we plan and set up prizes for that no one will join, becuase there are other groups doing the GT500 class races where they give away big prizes like steering wheels and playseat or sim seats. I have prizes to give but nothing on that level, so why run a series where I know out of the gates I'm not going to get numbers. At the end of the day that's what we need to get this off the ground.

Main point is why make a series if people aren't going to drive in it? I'm already thinking about cutting back on the number or series. Also I have plans to expand this league beyond GT5 and GT series all together.
 
Good idea about the expanding part. 👍 and your prizes are cool pictures.
 
I'll going away for a few days. When I get back I will post the cars list for BTCC/WTCC, Super GT* and whatever else I have done.
 
Sure we'll see how they look.
 
Cappuccino Cup

BHP: Max
KG: Min

Cars:
Suzuki Cappuccino RM
 
Last edited:
Why not the Honda CR-Z to replace the old integra? Also I've tested most of these cars in the same series. The only one that I had issue with compared to the others was the twin spark and swift. Especially against the Renault.

Also I'm only allowing a small portion of series to run standard cars. Premium are nicer to race due to quality/clarity.
 
WRC

BHP:
KG:

Premium Cars:
Citroen C4 WRC
Ford Focus WRC
Subaru Impreza WRC
Suzuki SX4 WRC
 
Last edited:
4 Door Saloon Series

FR only.

BHP: 550
KG: X

Premium Cars:

BMW M5 '08
Lexus IS F '07
Mercedes C63 AMG '08
Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT Type SP '06

Standard Cars:
Jaguar XFR '10

List may be altered after cars are tested.
Any standard car/s you may wish to enter, please state below. It will then have to go through a parity test to see if it is a fair race with that car involved.

The Skyline wont reach that powerband, I've tried it.
 
Why not the Honda CR-Z to replace the old integra? Also I've tested most of these cars in the same series. The only one that I had issue with compared to the others was the twin spark and swift. Especially against the Renault.

Also I'm only allowing a small portion of series to run standard cars. Premium are nicer to race due to quality/clarity.


There was an Integra in the real BTCC up until the new cars came in.
I can add the CR-Z also but I thought that it was semi-electric making it an un-fair race.

The Alfa and Suzuki can go.
 
Back