United Federation of Automobiles (formely IRACC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LMSCorvetteGT2
  • 219 comments
  • 9,079 views
Yeah the Jr DLC one.
 
Ok
 
Do you have it?
 
Yes i do
 
Ok, SI can we put you down on the interest list?
 
Yes
 
Ok thanks.
 
I've been keeping a eye on this for quite awhile! im finally ready to sign up, but ive got a question: i guess the "series" you have to work your way up through, are they run by you?

And also, when are the races?
 
Races are undecided, but different series are at different times.
 
You know what, I'm gonna try this thing, but let it be said that I might not be able to race every race
 
when does this start
 
This is just a idea, but I think most of us here have our own separate leagues? What if we added those to the "ladder" of series you work your way up through. Me and James have a continental tire series and Rolex series, nitro has a Vln and some others I think. Not sure if it'd work but I think it would be a cool idea
 
polarbear345
This is just a idea, but I think most of us here have our own separate leagues? What if we added those to the "ladder" of series you work your way up through. Me and James have a continental tire series and Rolex series, nitro has a Vln and some others I think. Not sure if it'd work but I think it would be a cool idea

We already have that. We have been in talks about that since the beginning. :lol: we need to message the series organizers.
 
I saw we remake this in are own way
 
This is just a idea, but I think most of us here have our own separate leagues? What if we added those to the "ladder" of series you work your way up through. Me and James have a continental tire series and Rolex series, nitro has a Vln and some others I think. Not sure if it'd work but I think it would be a cool idea

I actually wanted to do that, but since I don't know too many of the league owners and know more regular racers rather, I didn't think any of you guys would want the offer. If you want to help me build a ladder system like I'm imposing here then I'm game.
 
I already thought of it as soon as I read what polar said I started thinking I just need to know all of the series/leagues that nitro has started
 
LMSCorvetteGT2
I actually wanted to do that, but since I don't know too many of the league owners and know more regular racers rather, I didn't think any of you guys would want the offer. If you want to help me build a ladder system like I'm imposing here then I'm game.

I could help you. :sly:
 
I could make the ladder if I knew what all the series/leagues that nitrorocks made are
 
LMSCorvetteGT2
I actually wanted to do that, but since I don't know too many of the league owners and know more regular racers rather, I didn't think any of you guys would want the offer. If you want to help me build a ladder system like I'm imposing here then I'm game.

Ya i think it'll be cool, we could probably make our own gt1,3 as those fill up super fast!
 
No not just leagues I made. We can ask TomMcD for Indy car and Indy Lights, GTPJTurner for the FIA F2 Feeder series, Furinkazen for TOCA and TOCA Legends, me for VLN, Berty1979 for F1 (FGTC), Technicolors for ALMS, etc.
 
Don't forget the NASCAR ones
 
This is gonna be a big ladder maybe we should split it up into a few different ladders and by the way we should keep the kart idea thats good if we can get the F1 (FGT) we should go from Jr. Karts to the F1
 
No. Not from karts to F1...:lol: More like karts to like a Golf RM Trophy.
 
Maybe
 
nitrorocks
No. Not from karts to F1...:lol: More like karts to like a Golf RM Trophy.

Yes, one does not simply go from a kart to a f1 car...
 
No I mean like from Jr karts through all the different karts then the top 3 in points in the fastest kart make the F1 series make scence now
 
james6653
No I mean like from Jr karts through all the different karts then the top 3 in points in the fastest kart make the F1 series make scence now

Still no. :lol: F1 and sportscar racing are the top. With the exception of NASCAR, Indy Car, WTCC, BTCC, DTM, and V8 Supercars.
 
Still no. :lol: F1 and sportscar racing are the top. With the exception of NASCAR, Indy Car, WTCC, BTCC, DTM, and V8 Supercars.

ok before we figure out how ladders are gonna work we need to talk to some of the series/league creators about getting involved in this
 
james6653
ok before we figure out how ladders are gonna work we need to talk to some of the series/league creators about getting involved in this

Im not sure how much help you guys want from me, I'm not here to tell you what to do or anything as both of you are perfectly capable of making a successful series.

Alright here's my take on the situation. I think there are too many options to get to too many "main" series. Make the karts jr to 100 to 125. That's fine then instead of opening a ton of options make the driver think about where they want their "career" to go. Like if they want to do NASCAR then have some earlier oval tracks with slower cars, then rm Cameros and tc challengers before they go to the sprint cup cars, if they want to do WRC then you could have road cars with dirt tires on dirt tracks and have them work their way through that. With f1 and super gt and gt1, those could be similar. Those could have the sports cars, then faster and faster until your at your desired series. But the miata cup cars could be a step in all series as they're a popular track day car.

Again just some ideas, if you need more owners I think is what your calling them id be able to devote my extra time to this. I think it's a very original idea, that being said its a very very big project! If/once this takes off I think it'll go off like a rocket. Also what thread group would this go under? Lol it's kinda in its own little group!
 
Yeah Weve been taking about this since the beginning. I'll make a new ladder this week!
 
Back