United Federation of Automobiles (formely IRACC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LMSCorvetteGT2
  • 219 comments
  • 9,079 views
There was an Integra in the real BTCC up until the new cars came in.
I can add the CR-Z also but I thought that it was semi-electric making it an un-fair race.

The Alfa and Suzuki can go.

yeah I know it was, but sadly trying to do an authentic BTCC or WTCC with GT5 isn't possible. If it was I'd race in it and do so with a chevy cruze. Obviously I can't. You might be right about it being unfair, and if you're taking out those two, might as well bring back the Honda.
 
yeah I know it was, but sadly trying to do an authentic BTCC or WTCC with GT5 isn't possible. If it was I'd race in it and do so with a chevy cruze. Obviously I can't. You might be right about it being unfair, and if you're taking out those two, might as well bring back the Honda.

It's in atm but will be tested harshly. These are just wips of the general idea of the championship. All of which are subject to change.
Thanks for the feedback btw.
 
VW Golf Series

BHP:
KG:

Cars:
VW Golf V GTI '05 (?)
 
Last edited:
Miata vs Lotus

BHP:
KG

Cars:
Mazda Miata '07 (?)
Lotus Elise 111R (?)
 
Last edited:
Honda vs Honda vs Nissan Series

BHP:
KG:

Cars:
Honda Integra RM
Honda Civic RM
Nissan Silvia S15 RM
 
Last edited:
Old School Camaro Cup

BHP:
KG:

Cars:
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 (RM?)
 
Last edited:
NASCAR

BHP:
KG:

Cars:
All NASCAR's
 
Last edited:
Not to be rude, but I don't need you to rebuild my entire chart to your liking. This is a mutual league, that I started and own with co-founder to help progress it and give subtle ideas. Not complete overhauls. Just saying.
 
Not to be rude, but I don't need you to rebuild my entire chart to your liking. This is a mutual league, that I started and own with co-founder to help progress it and give subtle ideas. Not complete overhauls. Just saying.

I wasn't trying to overhaul it. Sorry. I will go back to the original spread if you would like?
I'll just edit the posts to the original series. 👍
 
I have a BTCC already! :lol: it's on my forum! :)
 
You have the races every week? How long are they? Asking because I'm interested in joining but it's uncertain how much I can add to this as my biggest chances of racing are in weekends such as 13, 15 etc.
 
You have the races every week? How long are they? Asking because I'm interested in joining but it's uncertain how much I can add to this as my biggest chances of racing are in weekends such as 13, 15 etc.

Yeah we will have races every week, I will host races on Tuesdays and Friday I may do other days but not sure yet.
 
I'm back :)

Anything I can do?
 
I'll join you. I have a GT/TC Series up and running. The VLN Series that it... :sly:
 
Hmmmmm......if you don't want to do the work, or whatever, we have two spots left,
 
Hmmmmm......if you don't want to do the work, or whatever, we have two spots left,

Well I really don't want to do the work, but the GT3 series, 8-6-4 series and the possible GTE America and and International TC/RM Enduro all are going to take over significant pieces of the old chart. I'm rebuilding the chart to be smaller and easier to work up to higher classes. Also I'm planning to make a driver ranking chart but as well as making the series region based as far as GT3, 8-6-4 and GTE America are concerned.

Also I'm going to probably be working extensively on bringing iracing, pcars and CM newest F1 game into the fold. Possibly rFactor 2 as well and other games like Grid 2 when they come out.
 
I have rFactor 2 and iRacing, but I never use iRacing.
 
I have rFactor 2 and iRacing, but I never use iRacing.

Well we will be running series for it down the road once I can gather enough for prizes.
 
A much more updated progression sheet.

IRACC -> International Racing Automobile Club of Champions
Progression List
Junior Class
Junior Kart Series

Beginner Class
Kart 100 Series
Kart 125 Series

Team will run these classes and select what drivers they can draft from Junior or Beginner Classes
Novice Class
Mazda Miata Series
Mixed Cup

This and Pro Unlimited class can only select drivers from Novice class championships after first season and those who stay due to already being grandfathered in because of first season.
Advance Limited Class
R32 TC Group A
WRC (Road and Dirt) *
WEC (NEW) *
NASCAR (NEW)*
Super GT (NEW)*

Region 1 Feeder American car undecided yet **

Region 2 Feeder Premium undecided yet **

Region 3 Feeder Premium Nissan 370Z **

*Series may interchange with another season to season
**Feeder series for GT3 first and International Endurance second

Main Series: Pro Limited
TC/RM International Endurance Giants (Prize Given)
I. Group S RM/TC
II. Class 1 RM/TC
III. Class 3 RM/TC

GT3 Series (Prize given)

GTE-Pro (Might be canceled)

Sport Car Masters 10-8-6-4
A series that is centered around sport cars ranging from 4cly-10cly that will compete amongst one another. (TESTING MUST BE DONE FIRST BEFORE SERIES IS GREEN LIGHTED)
 
Cool 👍 can we have F1, WTCC? And other feeder series would be J turner's FIA F2 and TomMcD's Indy lights series?
 
Cool 👍 can we have F1, WTCC? And other feeder series would be J turner's FIA F2 and TomMcD's Indy lights series?

If they're willing to put them in the league sure, they'll maintain full control, it will just be an event in unison with IRACC. I just don't want too many series until more people join and actually want to do this progression to build their racing skill. As well as get noticed by racers on GTP and other online groups.
 
I'm intrested in this what class would I have to start out in
 
The beginning. 100cc Junior kart championship.
 
nitrorocks
The beginning. 100cc Junior kart championship.

Is that the PDI kart or no
 
Back