Universe Of Drift Competition: Results are in!!!!!, sorry for the wait.

• Thread starter Funkshen
  • 94 comments
ForcedInduction
the fact that you set it to "FR's only" just broke my heart :ouch:

I feel your pain brother... Maybe the next one will be AWD only...

Personally, I'm too busy with the "drift license tests" that myself and Tankspanker are working on, to take part in any competitions... I'm also working on gathering clips for my next video, "Countersteer Zero"... So you won't see me in any comps for a while...

;)

Thanks to everyone that entered.

This Competition is now closed.
Ill Post the Results up as soon as i get a chance. I have 6 exams in 5 days this week :dunce:. But ill make time.

Ok tip here for restrictions, might be too long but well....
-400BHP or under
OR
-over 400BHP is allowed when the car is STOCK that way.

This way you can enter even a video of a drifting RACE CAR:dopey: As long as you dont use a car below 400BHP stock, and tune it to above:yuck:

Ah well, not my problem lolz, you see....;)

Gongratulations Sheron btw.

I selected the Mercdes SL because it's non JDM and you don't see it very often in drift videos. And also because it's well balanced despite it's weight (with WR 3 it's still avobe 1400kg I think). Throwing such weight around isn't difficult at all, and I find it quite funny. It's other type of drifting.

[EDIT]
Bamboo you did a very good run. Your car's chassis seems pretty stock. It isn't lowered, it seems no weight reductions/or grippy tyres. Extreme angle and high entry speed in all corners 👍.
[/EDIT]

👍 Congrats Sheron, your run was definately better than mine. I even think Bamboo's entry was better than mine. I'm curious on who judged this too. Originally it was supposed to be a poll vote. Oh well, my crappy entry... DT_C Entry

Back