Universe Of Drift Competition: Results are in!!!!!, sorry for the wait.

• Thread starter Funkshen
  • 94 comments
The Judging was done by me, and a couple of boys from Phantom D.

And i swear i picked the worst of all times to have the closing date on. I had 6 exams on that week :yuck:.

All runs were very very good, it shows what skill GTP has, the best that ive seen.

But: Sheron Showed imaculate throttle control, Awesome line, angle, Smooth Countersteer, speed.. produced flawless links. awesome. These high points gathered him the win , from what i saw was tough competition.

If anyone wants to contact me, ill be more than happy to talk about their runs privately. 👍
Congrats to everyone.

And the reason i didn't end up having the pole, was because this run was based on driving skills, so it seemed most logicial to have them judged on by experienced GT4 Drifters, other than random Members... I should of thought of it before i put the rules up. Ive learnt everything the hard way this time around, if i ever run a competition again. I promise it will be 200% better organised, I apoligise.

Again congrats toe everyone. It was good fun judging 👍

No biggie DRIFTN :)

I'm just curious why I had a high score on angle while my score for control was low since you need control to get angle.

Pretty good run there DT_C but Sheron's run definitley knocked us out of the way.

Thanks Sheron, your run was badass as usual. The Levin is all fully modify on N1, full weight reduction and everything except I like to drift with standard suspension. I like to see the body of the car tilt when weight is transfered. My style... :)

bamboo
No biggie DRIFTN :)

I'm just curious why I had a high score on angle while my score for control was low since you need control to get angle.

Your angle was Fabulous.. its obvious why we gave you high's there. Your control was marked down because of the ability to keep the angle on the extended period of time, or for the whole of some corners, not because you couldn't obtain the angle with control. it was the best of laps i have ever seen a trueno paticipate in, so it's obvious you have great control.

It's all in good fun though, there were no prizes so. It wasn't taken incredibly serious.

FC3S-D
same, i wish they could have 2000mb on a usb flash, lol

i have a 1000 MB USB flash stick, which should be enough for a replay. but i dont think there is a way to save a replay to a USB flash drive. im pretty sure the only way to get a vid is through a capture card, or to take a camcorder and film the tv ( :yuck: mr. yuck says the quality on the second option is yucky :yuck: )

Latest Posts

Back