Unlikely drift machine

• Thread starter Gee-dub-ya
  • 155 comments
So I heard you like some VW's, but let's give something else than the Samba Bus a go...

Also drifting: Ferrari 512BB and California, but sorry- no photos of that, would have to make them if you want them.

can you please tell me your setup cos i got "the bug" today and want to star drifting it.

Suggestions:

Mercury Cougar XR-7 ’67
Drift like a boss, literaly. Its so far the best classic american muscle drift car that i tried. Spanks hardly the GT350, Z28 and the Challenger. The only con is the size.

Shelby Series One Super Charged ’03
Its kinda ugly, i agree. But its unbelieveble fast and easy to handle! My favorite edge drift machine was the SLS AMG, now i believe that this car can steal the crown.

Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84
Nice to drive, fun to drift with. It feels like a realistic car, you need to pull the drift cose it wont happen with no reason. I picked this model because its the only with normal side mirrors.

Nissan SILVIA K’s (S13) ’91
Simple. Because it spanks the Dia Selection. And almost nobody tried it.

Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR ’74
I could swear that is an brazilian Chevette, except some body details, everything else is very similar.

I have one k's S13 in my garage but haven't got the time to tune/try it, I'm too busy playing Lfs with a tweak (534hp 2JZ with extra lock and never ending tires).
The standard S15 looks cool too!

Finally got some pictures of my Tank car & FGT drifting :)

TsukubaCircuit_5.jpg

I love drifting the Tank Car! It's a joy to throw around!

Latest Posts

Back