Unpopular Opinions - General Thread

• Thread starter Carbonox
  • 2,977 comments
You spelled spelled wrong. Or was that the joke? Excuse my ignorance. ;)
20181211_132544.png

Another one, I don't think car sounds are the most important thing in a racing game. I also don't get repelled by a game just because the car sounds are bad. Good sounds imo don't matter much if other factors like the A.I. and driving physics end up being absolutely awful. I'm not sure it's an unpopular opinion, but it sure feels like one with all the complaints I've found on the internet regarding car sounds in FM7 and FH4 for instance. The fact some people focus so much on them versus physics is just annoying.

Last edited:
I have never found Yankee Candles to smell good. There's just something "artificial" about their scents. Even worse is that I've dealt with so many cars that get traded in at the dealership that have Yankee Candle car air fresheners.

I have never found Yankee Candles to smell good. There's just something "artificial" about their scents. Even worse is that I've dealt with so many cars that get traded in at the dealership that have Yankee Candle car air fresheners.
Ooooh, I love me some Yankee Candles. I do not approve of your opinion.

• Healthcare is a priviledge
  • NASCAR should go back to using OEM vehicles. [I'm still waiting for a V8-powered, rwd coupe Toyota Camry or Ford Fusion to be released.]
  • Some of the nicest people you'll ever meet are at the gun range.
  • You are not an advocate of free speech if you try to silence or belittle those whose opinions differ from yours.
  • Lemon Pepper is the best flavor at Wingstop
  • Bought vs. Built... It is your money, you do whatever the heck you want to do with it.
  • Turkey Bacon is delicious

Some of the nicest people you'll ever meet are at the gun range.

I don't have enough experience to say whether or not they are nice, but I'm convinced gun ranges attract some pretty slobby and inconsiderate people. I'm not cleaning up your brass or shell casings. Nor am I going to throw away your shot up targets and other trash you left behind. It's even worse when I head onto state land to shoot and people just leave crap everywhere, including whatever they shot at (bottles, cans, old signs, etc). I also find for whatever reason, they just love to leave spit jugs laying around too, which is disgusting.

I don't have enough experience to say whether or not they are nice, but I'm convinced gun ranges attract some pretty slobby and inconsiderate people. I'm not cleaning up your brass or shell casings. Nor am I going to throw away your shot up targets and other trash you left behind. It's even worse when I head onto state land to shoot and people just leave crap everywhere, including whatever they shot at (bottles, cans, old signs, etc). I also find for whatever reason, they just love to leave spit jugs laying around too, which is disgusting.

I can only speak for my own experience. But one thing I will agree with you on is the condition that some people leave public land in.

What’s Fortnite? Is it worth Googling?
It's a sickness what gets 12 year olds.

I was watching a quiz show in which a kid randomly started dancing one of the dances from Fortnite.

Anyway, I don't like those celebrations either. It's like, woo, we're one more year closer to the end!
okay this sounded harsh, sorry.

Is that where the Dab comes from? I have students doing that in school and I hate it.

I think dabbing came from another sickness that gets 12 year olds, Logan Paul. That being said, I dabbed a lot in high school, but it was done for ironic laughs (does that justify it?).

I will most likely be sleeping, because I'm boring. :lol:

On a serious note I've always kind of hated the fact New Years is considered a holiday since I'm forced to take an unpaid day off.

Back