Update 1.05 Undocumented Changes in OP - Discussion now open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please check whether they've fixed tyreware as well as online split times where by only the 1st sector was accurate unless you held the quickest lap.

No. Neither of these bugs have been fixed. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news mate.

Another undocumented change - in online lobbies, when exiting the room settings menu using the O button, if no changes have been made, then you are taken straight back to the lobby, instead of having to confirm that you want to make no changes etc.

I just hope they dont make us wait another month for another few game fixes...
Cant we have real promoted features released?
Undocumented changes? No absolutely nothing at all...everything they have led us on with is not in 1.05.
now im truly dissapointed... il see you guys next tuesday for a hope of being able to even have fun with this game.

YZF
Could you elaborate what was wrong with camber? (i didn't research this bug)

It reduces grip, that is all it seemingly does to the physics. Touring cars should be running 3-7 degrees of camber but try that in GT6 and your lap times will really suffer.

The camber/tire flex model is unchanged. 0.0-0.0 is still the optimum set up. Tires are warm upon track entry online, which is changed.
It may just be me, but the suspension modeling also seems to be adjusted. It could be the tires again, but could also be worth looking into.

Formula GT's cockpit view has HUD speedometer and rev dials, the one from the 'Normal View'

Edit : Speaking of which, the formula gt handles differently than before. It is more likely to spin while cornering at low speeds

Last edited:
In the room, go to "Watch race" and then go to "Options" and scroll down to "Display Driver Name" and select "off".
THANKS

SORRY FOR ALL CAPS, MY TABLET IS MESSED UP

CAN YOU TURN OFF THE NAMES ABOVE THE CARS ONLINE DURING A RACE, OR JUST DURING THE REPLAYS???

THANKS

CAN YOU TURN OFF THE NAMES ABOVE THE CARS ONLINE DURING A RACE, OR JUST DURING THE REPLAYS???

I haven't done the update yet, but post #20 seems to suggest that you can...

Last edited:
Doe anybody know i the timed race thing is solved?
I did a 15 minute race a few days ago and the outcome was still very odd.
I thought it was solved in one of the ninja updates but it seems not.

"- It is now possible to select Karts in one make races held on weather enabled tracks."

Does anybody know if this includes time trial too (Karts couldn't be run up Goodwood Hill Climb before).

THANKS

It works for both but for races do this. Go to "Watch Race" then "Options" scroll down and you find the same option like in replays.

Sorry for my bad english but i hope you know what i mean.

Edit: Online: In the "Car Settings" menu you can find now a button "Check Regulations".

Last edited:
All pointless posts removed. Keep it on-topic. This is a thread to document the update not to complain, complain about complaining or otherwise clutter the place up with nonsense. I'm only going to say this once.

Tire Glitch doesn't seem to be fixed. I did a Online Lobby alone and got the same symptoms. Someone can confirm this to be sure.

When pitting, when selecting the quantity of fuel, the camera view doesn't change anymore.

Another new Ninja update has just gone live (2nd ninja of morning). Just exited after being in the game for about half an hour and then restarted the game.

That new BMW M4 Coupé Frozen Black Metallic coloured model has been removed.

Good job I'd already purchased it.

The Hotfix message says

" The following change has been implemented:
The content of the Dealership has been updated"

Last edited:
Another new Ninja update has just gone live (2nd ninja of morning). Just exited after being in the game for about half an hour and then restarted the game.

That new BMW M4 Coupé Frozen Black Metallic coloured model has been removed.

Good job I'd already purchased it.

The Hotfix message says

" The following change has been implemented:
The content of the Dealership has been updated"

I liked this, makes it a true limited edition.

All pointless posts removed. Keep it on-topic. This is a thread to document the update not to complain, complain about complaining or otherwise clutter the place up with nonsense. I'm only going to say this once.

This is the undocumented changes thread Vagabond, you shouldn't have documented this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back