Update 1.05 Undocumented Changes in OP - Discussion now open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame, this will really effect my enjoyment of racing. PD needs to patch this ASAP. How can I race knowing someone is unhappy with an effect in a screenshot of a replay?

Screw fixing the camber, forget about how strangely road cars handle with racing tyres and the barrel rolls if you look at a curb the wrong way, these things only effect the racing which we all know is the least important part of any GT game. Please fix minor graphical issues which might annoy people when taking photos of other people actually playing the game.

Oh yes, please PD, fix everything else for everyone else, but not for those of us who bought the game solely for photomode, who spent $60 on a watered down, even worse version than GT5's.

This is what I bought GT6 for, and there are a ton of people on the Photomode forums that bought the game for the same reason, and our main feature shouldn't be ignored.

Oh yes, please PD, fix everything else for everyone else, but not for those of us who bought the game solely for photomode, who spent $60 on a watered down, even worse version than GT5's.

This is what I bought GT6 for, and there are a ton of people on the Photomode forums that bought the game for the same reason, and our main feature shouldn't be ignored.
Err...it's a driving game! Photo mode should never be a priority over things that affect the actual driving. Just because you want something fixed doesn't make it the most important thing! :rolleyes:

Err...it's a driving game! Photo mode should never be a priority over things that affect the actual driving. Just because you want something fixed doesn't make it the most important thing! :rolleyes:

I'm not saying it's the most important thing, but if you guys can bitch about GT6 being worse than GT5, why can't we?

You guys would never shut up if your main locations got cut from 13, down to 5, most of them with horrible lighting, textures, and bland boring open spaces.

I'm not saying it's the most important thing, but if you guys can bitch about GT6 being worse than GT5, why can't we?

You guys would never shut up if your main locations got cut from 13, down to 5, most of them with horrible lighting, textures, and bland boring open spaces.
"You guys?"...yes it's all of us vs you!

You make out like fixing other problems and not the one you have is the worst thing ever. Since photomode is a bonus feature and driving is the main feature, don't you think it makes more sense to fix the problems with the main feature first?

Also, if you bought a driving/racing game solely to take photos you should expect to be disappointed. Of course it's not going to get the same attention as the car physics.

You paid $60 to take picture's. Bro you gotta get outside more.

Really? $600 bucks and I don't need someone to build it thanks.

Hate to break it to you but to run pCARS with the settings in the bullshots you will need to double the price of that build for the GPU alone. pCARS running on a budget PC is ok, but nothing special in terms of graphics and is absolutely blown out of the water by games like DriveClub on a $399 PS4.

But back to GT6...

I just drove the Ferrari FXX for the first time since december, and I remember in december the rear view tv screens in the cockpit did not work, and I know this because a friend and I was online driving and we noticed this and we said they would add it in a "future update" later. So I wanted to do the willow springs 20 mile race and the first thing I noticed was the two tv screens now working. I don't know if it was 1.05 or an earlier update, but they did add this after the launch of GT6.
I don't even remember them not working it's been so long heh. And there are more than 2 screens.

I don't even remember them not working it's been so long heh. And there are more than 2 screens.
I just checked and I purchased my FXX on 12-20-13 and they was not on when I purchased it. It was added in one of the updates or one of the many hotfixes. But atleast they are working now and let's hope that the FXX sound gets updated as well, because it sounds nothing like the real car.

Last mini update gives the full M4 colour lineup. Now I think it has 7 colours. Check it out.

Great, all those assists on the karts can help prevent me spinning out while cutting the track in attempt to pass the insanely hard AI that have NOS or something.

Many. Frost white, red pearl, that deleted nighthawk black, and 2 others

You mean "Frozen Black Metallic", the one that was on the Contest BMW before it was removed?

Maybe late but a small undocumented change on update 1.05 ;

As I can see in open lobby, many fans love the Megane Trophy race car. I mentioned earlier this year, that there was a bug/fault in the 3D 'color' model of this car. After painting it in your favourite color, the area between the 2 windshields at each side was also painted instead of staying grey/black. I wasn't happy it all with this small tiny bug thing

MountPanoramaMotorRacingCircuit_8.jpg

But they fixed it in this update 👍👍

10014918_418643508279903_1818306144_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back