Update 1.07 Undocumented Changes Thread - Sneak Peak at GTA Final Round in OP!!!

I'm starting to believe that the stockyard glitch has been mended. At the very least, I haven't had any problems with it thus far after extensive use in 1.07.
I thought it was fixed after 1.03 as I used it quite a bit with no trouble. Then after 1.05, all my stockyard cars were gone. Probably 20 or so. But as long as PD doesn't acknowledge that there even is a problem, I can never know if they've fixed it.

How long has that "accelerate" "brake" etc flashed on top of the tire wear indicators? It annoys the hell out of me. is it just for the BMW vision GT or..?

Which one of the Team RJN GTR it will be :P

s1_1.jpg

or

1064154-1024.jpg

I want both :D

The Youtube GTR GT3 will rock my world :P
I'd go for the YouTube Blancpain car.

Pictures aren't showing for me :(

Any other sources with the pictures in?

I do not respect Kazunori anymore, and I dont give my balls for him.

I don't think he wants you to to be fair.

So Skylines, Skylines everywhere is now

GT-Rs, GT-Rs everywhere.

Well, that's just grand.

:irked:

They're free, and one of them is a liveried race car that can be used in conjunction with a race series. It's hard to be mad at that.

Reflections seem more pronounced than before... Seem to have less pop in... I noticed on the BMW vision seasonal a bit of glitching here and there. Seems smoother and any noticeable frame tear is towards the very edge of frame.

It isn't a bug, its for the Senna dealership which is going to be unlocked on the 27th.

~MS9.
Specifically Lotus, Gran Turismo, and Nissan. I let you know which car is added but hidden.
Also there's new bug where when you brake the M3 GT ('10 and '11) on daylight, the headlamp flashes on.
EDIT: Okay, the headlamp might not phisically turned on, the light that brightens the road on the other hand....

Last edited:
They're free, and one of them is a liveried race car that can be used in conjunction with a race series. It's hard to be mad at that.

It was always a hypocritical and double-standard.

If by any chance all "Skylines" in GT games were Ferraris, almost no one would complain. It would be praising PD through the roof and back. There would be no problem with the "Standard" Ferraris or five F458 from every year, or 5 different race models or whatever. Every time new "Ferrari" would be introduced, tears of joy would be cried and swallowed.

Double standards all over the place.

If by any chance all "Skylines" in GT games were Ferraris, almost no one would complain. It would be praising PD through the roof and back. There would be no problem with the "Standard" Ferraris or five F458 from every year, or 5 different race models or whatever. Every time new "Ferrari" would be introduced, tears of joy would be cried and swallowed.

GTPlanet members: WTF PD!!! HARDLY ANY GT3 CARS
PD: Here's a free GT3 Car!
GTPlanet members: PD?! WTH!! A SKYLINE!!!
PD: The Nissan GT-R R35 isn't actually a Skyl...
GTPlanet: KAZ OUT! BOYCOTT GRAN TURISMO!! WORST!! GAME!! OF!! ALL!! TIME!!

Last edited:

I'd have some trouble with every other car released was some variant of a Ferrari 458, maybe just a new livery and a slightly changed body kit. So you're wrong.
We don't need more ferraris, we want something fresh and different. Ferraris (458 or otherwise) and GT-Rs is not that.

Do you like it when PD suddenly hates skylines and decided to put all 250 GTO variants.......and all of them cost 20 million?
I bet most people will response "Microtransactions!!!!! GT6 Sucks Balls."

Last edited:

I WANT MORE CARS
[cars added]
NO NOT THOSE ONES

Back