Update 1.07 Undocumented Changes Thread - Sneak Peak at GTA Final Round in OP!!!

ABP
I feel like there are some changes to slipstream behavior. Leaving and entering slipstream spun me two times after the update. Can anybody confirm this?
What sort of slipstream, please? Which car? Track? Details?

Thanks. I'll check.
ABP
Arcade mode, race cars, HSR in the banks and Le Mans exiting the corner leading to the straight. Felt very violent, like someone spinning my back.

1 UP

I was racing online last night and noticed quite few times some sudden loss of traction usually coming out of the slipstream in relatively low speed to pass while braking. Throwing the back of the car loose. Just as descriped - i was certain someone tapped my bumper. Even so that twice I checked the rearview cursing to see who that ahole was but no one there.. :nervous: I have noticed this sudden loss of traction occasionally when braking to a corner behind another car and thought "wow that feels realistic" 👍 - but never this violent. Maybe a charasteristic of the BMW VGT? :odd:

And another thing - anyone noticed the tearing enginenotes in BMW VGT video - not like any hoover I know.. :dopey:👍 Might be recorded just for the video though - lets hope not. Thats just what I am missing from the GT series.

Last edited:
ABP
I feel like there are some changes to slipstream behavior. Leaving and entering slipstream spun me two times after the update. Can anybody confirm this?

Dynamic aero is part of the physics engine since the very beginning of the GT5.

Loss of the front downforce has been in the game always, but it becomes more noticeable with a Track Grip set to Real.

Great to hear it has been more pronounced, it is a step in the right direction.

I want the game fixed
[cars added]
no not those cars
More like the following:

I want the game fixed
[major bug fixed and other minor bugs fixed]
No not those things fixed.

Also is it me or are they slowly adding more features to online mode to bring it on par with what we wanted all along?

I know I wanted the false start check to have grid lights like iRacing, and here it is! (finally)

When playing online, on the top left of screen you now see only the lap you're currently running; before update, you saw this lap plus total laps written aside.
Not checked, if it appears offline as well.
(1.06: lap 3/10; 1.07: lap 3)

When playing online, on the top left of screen you now see only the lap you're currently running; before update, you saw this lap plus total laps written aside.
Not checked, if it appears offline as well.
(1.06: lap 3/10; 1.07: lap 3)

Were you in a room doing a timed race? I did two timed races last night and it only shows your current lap because there is no set lap count. It also shows the time left in the race a bit below the lap count display. 👍

🤬 , I get error code ([735]Network incompatability with room host) when I try to join a friends room...
Never happened until the previous update. Well, the VGT will keep me going until I'll be able to connect.

Nevermind. Put the post elsewhere, because this isn't a discussion thread.
Edit: I think it is a thread to discuss hidden content. Please say something, if i'm mistaken :nervous:
It was always a hypocritical and double-standard.

If by any chance all "Skylines" in GT games were Ferraris, almost no one would complain. It would be praising PD through the roof and back. There would be no problem with the "Standard" Ferraris or five F458 from every year, or 5 different race models or whatever. Every time new "Ferrari" would be introduced, tears of joy would be cried and swallowed.

Double standards all over the place.
I would complain, because Ferrari isn't my favorite car company and the car list wouldn't be good, if the game has a lot versions of one car and adds new cars from one manufacture all the time. While often ignoring the other companys.

It's all about providing cars in updates for everyone. Of course that its impossible to achieve, but a more balanced approach would keep some complainers silent. I don't have a problem with new nissans, because i like the cars they make, but i understand that not everyone agrees with my opinion and would like to see the Ferraris, Audi or VW of this world instead.

Last edited:
ABP
What sort of slipstream, please? Which car? Track? Details?

Thanks. I'll check.
ABP
Arcade mode, race cars, HSR in the banks and Le Mans exiting the corner leading to the straight. Felt very violent, like someone spinning my back.

1 UP

I was racing online last night and noticed quite few times some sudden loss of traction usually coming out of the slipstream in relatively low speed to pass while braking. Throwing the back of the car loose. Just as descriped - i was certain someone tapped my bumper. Even so that twice I checked the rearview cursing to see who that ahole was but no one there.. :nervous: I have noticed this sudden loss of traction occasionally when braking to a corner behind another car and thought "wow that feels realistic" 👍 - but never this violent. Maybe a charasteristic of the BMW VGT? :odd:

And another thing - anyone noticed the tearing enginenotes in BMW VGT video - not like any hoover I know.. :dopey:👍 Might be recorded just for the video though - lets hope not. Thats just what I am missing from the GT series.

Dynamic aero is part of the physics engine since the very beginning of the GT5.

Loss of the front downforce has been in the game always, but it becomes more noticeable with a Track Grip set to Real.

Great to hear it has been more pronounced, it is a step in the right direction.

Could it be this has been really pronounced so the turbulence affects more and even the rear aero. As I was in my mind going throug what actually was the situation, I noticed that it was when i was just pulling aside of the car i was passing inside at the curve and the car was turning in "like a Chaparral". Maybe at that point the front of the car comes out of the "turbelence" but the rear spoiler or the bottom of the car is still affected by the lack of air. This causing a sudden increase of traction to front wheels while the rear still has the lower downforce and thus less traction. :mischievous: Could it really be modelled this well:confused:

If so i have just fell more in love with GT6 :D:tup: This is what I think separates GT from many other driving games. :gtpflag:

Could it be this has been really pronounced so the turbulence affects more and even the rear aero. As I was in my mind going throug what actually was the situation, I noticed that it was when i was just pulling aside of the car i was passing inside at the curve and the car was turning in "like a Chaparral". Maybe at that point the front of the car comes out of the "turbelence" but the rear spoiler or the bottom of the car is still affected by the lack of air. This causing a sudden increase of traction to front wheels while the rear still has the lower downforce and thus less traction. :mischievous: Could it really be modelled this well:confused:

I hope you're right. That kind of crazy aerodynamic detail would be stunning.

I wish there was some kind of aerodynamic mode in free run where you could observe airflow and turbulence affecting each car.

I wish there was some kind of aerodynamic mode in free run where you could observe airflow and turbulence affecting each car.

or maybe its just weight shifting or me hitting the curb stones.. :guilty: But it has never felt so violently

imagine turbulence throwing the watermist over the car and of the spoiler... Maybe GT9 on PS5.. :P

In the scrolling text at the bottom of the home screen, it's usually Dutch, but now there's also a Spanish text scrolling by... That wasn't there before the update...

Oh, to know the key press combination to get into "debug mode" :sly:

2013 balncpain endurance championship
nissan GT academy team RJN # 35 - driver's championship: lucas ordonez - nº1 in pro/am cup
#32 + #35 - team championship: nº1 in pro/am cup
2013 fia gt series
#32 + #35 - team championship: nº2 in pro/am cup
#35 - driver's championship: nº5 in pro/am cup

@Johnnypenso Myself and a couple of friends did a 10 lap race of the Nurb 24hr circuit with the BMW VGT, on 100% wet track, there was NO spray from the car
Can anyone else confirm this lack of spray?

Reminder fellas, this isn't the place to discuss Kaz's testicles, the pros and cons of the new cars or anything else other than undocumented changes from the 1.07 update. A little humour is appreciated of course but long winded diatribes about the game, good or bad, are not.

granturismo6_13l1kmj.png

granturismo6_12k4jxa.png

No data for Senna or the Mitsubishi Vision GT

Thanks for posting this here:cheers: There is a link in the OP under the Undocumented Changes to a possible pic for the Mitsu.

I noticed yesterday after the update the dealership icon labeled there was something new but I couldn't find out what had been added. Any ideas?

Nevermind, more GT-R's apparently.

Last edited:
In practice mode online, split times are based on the overall best time like it was before, as opposed to it being based on your personal best in 1.06.
You mean the gaps on your current lap are based on overall best time?

I noticed yesterday after the update the dealership icon labeled there was something new but I couldn't find out what had been added. Any ideas?

I hope this carries on as a running inside joke in random places across the internet.
Think I might throw it on answers.yahoo.com :lol:

Latest Posts

Back