Update 1.07 Undocumented Changes Thread - Sneak Peak at GTA Final Round in OP!!!

The gauge cluster (analog speedo & rpm like in "bumper cam")is no longer available while in cockpit mode in standard vehicles, it is back to the pre v.6 bar and digital speed.

This cluster (just refer to it as bumper cam) was only available in v.6

GT gifeth, and GT taketh away.

The gauge cluster (analog speedo & rpm like in "bumper cam")is no longer available while in cockpit mode in standard vehicles, it is back to the pre v.6 bar and digital speed.

What is v.6 and do you have before and after pics?

I noticed that on Vision GT cars, but I think on normal cars it still has the analog gauges.

Don't know if this has been mentioned or not but I'm in my stock streetcar lobby and decided to pull out my stock Audi R8 4.2 that I had since December, and I know it didn't work before as others noticed, but they fixed the spoiler/wing that comes up over X mph. PD are sneaky but glad they are fixing little thing's like that because definitely matters. Just thought I'd share this.:):gtpflag:

They do have an uncanny attention to detail on some things, don't they?
It makes me wish other areas would get the same treatment, but I'm fine with dreaming! I'll enjoy what we have! I'm glad this update brought about some more fixes for us.

@Johnnypenso and everyone else, thanks for your work on these threads. It's great to know what gets fixed, even if PDI doesn't tell us. :lol:

So I went to GT6 today because I wanted to take some pictures outside of Goodwood Hillclimb.
It turns out that they put another barrier and now I can't take pictures outside. :nervous:
Here's the area

Here's how far the car will go.
Do you have before pictures? If you do, can you put them along with these, in another post so we can reference it?

As an aside, I ran across these Build Notes from iRacing. If you are a super Gran Turismo fan and think they do a great job with their updates and communicating information, DO NOT read those build notes as your bubble will burst in the worst way:lol: Holy Changelogs Batman
smiley-excited001.gif

Do you have before pictures? If you do, can you put them along with these, in another post so we can reference it?

As an aside, I ran across these Build Notes from iRacing. If you are a super Gran Turismo fan and think they do a great job with their updates and communicating information, DO NOT read those build notes as your bubble will burst in the worst way:lol: Holy Changelogs Batman
smiley-excited001.gif
That's how a changelog should be.

Although... Rockstar are great with logging the updates.

Has anyone else observed an increase in brake pressure intensity when ABS is disabled during a race over that which is felt during warm-ups and hot laps? 5 and under feels fine but each additional point has a +1(+1) sensation--6 feels like 7, 7 feels like 9, etc, etc, etc. I used to like my 908 at 9 front 10 rear...

Used to.

Oh and I thought it might have to do with pressure from other drivers so i opened a private room and did some solo comparison, it persisted.

What a great race!
Loved it!! I've raced @gatordaryl a number of times online and can never beat him unless I start at the front and he starts at the back...and crashes...and it's 3 laps or less
smiley-laughing001.gif
. @carracerptp and I ran in @BrandonW77 's Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ Series back in GT5 and he was a fantastic driver, gentleman through and through and only 17 or 18 at the time...I thought he was in his 20's at least! No surprise he ended up Champion there either.

I hope with GT7 it brings live race cam control and better HD feeds...1080p would have been great..a live feed right on the PS4 in high def...amazing..I'd never watch real tv again:lol:

Their consistency and smoothness was impressive. :eek:

In comparison, my best time from the GT academy would've qualified me 5th but I'm pretty sure I would fall down the grid over the race distance. :lol:

Don't know if this has been mentioned or not but I'm in my stock streetcar lobby and decided to pull out my stock Audi R8 4.2 that I had since December, and I know it didn't work before as others noticed, but they fixed the spoiler/wing that comes up over X mph. PD are sneaky but glad they are fixing little thing's like that because definitely matters. Just thought I'd share this.:):gtpflag:
Not familiar with this car. Can anyone else confirm this is something new? And by fix do you mean it now pops up over a certain speed, whereas it didn't before?

Sorry for the double. I'm going out of town tomorrow until Sunday most likely. If there is a 1.08 update with the Senna content I won't be able to start the undocumented thread until I get back. If someone else wants to get the ball rolling go ahead. If someone wants to do something temporary and me to do an "official" thread on Sunday that's fine too. Talk amongst yourselves...:cheers:

Sorry for the double. I'm going out of town tomorrow until Sunday most likely. If there is a 1.08 update with the Senna content I won't be able to start the undocumented thread until I get back. If someone else wants to get the ball rolling go ahead. If someone wants to do something temporary and me to do an "official" thread on Sunday that's fine too. Talk amongst yourselves...:cheers:

Well I could do so if need be.

Latest Posts

Back