Update 1.10 (and 1.11) Undocumented Changes Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 579 comments
untitled-336eyv.jpg
Hey, Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile is also there but not accessible. Why?

Hey, Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile is also there but not accessible. Why?

The Willow Springs Kart track is on there as well, I imagine they just haven't finished them yet. If I remember correctly they've been on the track list since the beginning.

I've taken the 2020 on Midnight Racers and the KERS system was powering the car automatically. Pressing NOS button did nothing. Same results in arcade time trial.

Does it work in some specific places only ?

I've taken the 2020 on Midnight Racers and the KERS system was powering the car automatically. Pressing NOS button did nothing. Same results in arcade time trial.

Does it work in some specific places only ?
The KERS system on the 2020 VGT does work but just depends how much power is in the battery as if there is a lot, it will take longer to use, this also applies on tracks that have a lot of braking areas and short straights as it keeps generating power but cant be used to its full potential. But also doesnt work when NOS is not allowed in events.

I did a speed test on the back straight of the Rome track and got 167MPH (no KERS), 178MPH (with KERS), so it does work with a noticeable speed difference. You also may want to check that all the buttons on your controller work properly.

Hope this clears this up.

All GT6 internal names are lowercase only, you need to omit the B. ;)

Except if you actually read it, it appears with a capital B. Either way, I just want to know what that is.

Well that explains why its there before Tokyo R246.

Ok, on to some other speculation.

Edit: Does anyone else besides me spot "Brands Hatch Indy '85"?

Except if you actually read it, it appears with a capital B. Either way, I just want to know what that is.
It's the internal name for Tokyo. The B is just some random data that appears right before the track names.

Edit: Tree'd

Well that explains why its there before Tokyo R246.

Ok, on to some other speculation.

Edit: Does anyone else besides me spot "Brands Hatch Indy '85"?

What's so special about Brands '85? We have it in game (only named 80's). What might cause some confusion is that each track is represented with two names, first the internal name, and then the name it actually appears with ingame.

Is it just me or this update has fixed shadows and brightness issues? I just took a spin round Matterhorn and didn't see any flickering shadows. I will try out Goodwood to see whether the brightness issues have been solved.
You mean inside cockpit? I also noticed an increase of brightness in the car I've driven (I think it was G37) And I must say the interior looked very bright and the sun effect on the wheel was perfect. Maybe its just on certain cars but I dunno.

You mean inside cockpit? I also noticed an increase of brightness in the car I've driven (I think it was G37) And I must say the interior looked very bright and the sun effect on the wheel was perfect. Maybe its just on certain cars but I dunno.

I'll try out Goodwood, that track was horrible in terms of brightness issues (cockpit too dark, but often when driving parallel to the track, the brightness would increase massively to burn our eyes out). But what I'm seeing at Matterhorn is perfect brightness both inside and outside the cockpit. 👍

What's so special about Brands '85? We have it in game (only named 80's). What might cause some confusion is that each track is represented with two names, first the internal name, and then the name it actually appears with ingame.

That's exactly why it caught my attention. If its already in the game listed as 80's, why have 85 in there as well?

Same goes for Monza.

That's exactly why it caught my attention. If its already in the game listed as 80's, why have 85 in there as well?

Same goes for Monza.
It's one track, their internal name is '85, but the name they use in the game is 80's. They are two names for one entry, not two separate entries.

Edit: For clarification, the list is setup like this: <track 1 internal name>.<track 1 ingame name>.<track 2 internal name>.<track 2 ingame name>... etc. (sometimes with more than one point between them)

Nike and Jordan, of my knowledge, are american brands. So their VGTs would be classed as American.
It crazy seeing those two together, it's almost one of the same. Nike and Michael Jordan make a lot of money together, would be crazy if they did start designing cars. Nike shoes are made in China, Jordan's are made by Nike in China, so I wonder who is helping them make the VGTs for them? China? :sly:

Last edited:
It crazy seeing those two together, it almost one of the same. Nike and Michael Jordan make a lot of money together, would be crazy if they did start designing cars. Nike shoes are made in China, Jordan's are made by Nike in China, so I wonder who is helping them make the VGTs for them? China? :sly:
well what surprised me is that GM's main country of production is in China o.O
What surprised me even more is that Toyota outsells the many companies that make up GM

well what surprised me is that GM's main country of production is in China o.O
What surprised me even more is that Toyota outsells the many companies that make up GM
That's because, UAW.

Anyone know anything about the server maintenance going on right now? Isn't it usually on Tuesday nights?

Back