Update 1.10 (and 1.11) Undocumented Changes Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 579 comments
YZF
GT Academy has tracks on the front page, but it's a contest thing. Same with GoodWood, Lunar, etc...
GT Academy, Senna, Good Wood, Moon Missions...those are are special events. Logically you have to connect the dots, unless you can't.

GT Academy, Senna, Good Wood, Moon Missions...those are are special events. Logically you have to connect the dots, unless you can't.

Yes, so it might be a special event on this track. If it's a track that they created.

If you can follow (unless you can't).

Maybe we'll see it on Tuesday???
Next Tuesday? If we do though, I'll give you this. :)
Free-Aero-Bubbly-Orange-Bar-300x245.jpg

I ate this before, and it tasted really good. :D

PD's patch notes
We have disabled the engine brake reduction control that was active on certain formula cars. (This is a feature that helps you avoid spinning out from excessive braking forces generated by the engine while the throttle is in the off position. This was accomplished by slightly opening the throttle while cornering even with no input to the accelerator.)

So does this mean that these cars no longer randomly choose to [seemingly] floor the throttle when going a little off into the grass or runoff causing an almost-saved car to career wildly out of control anymore? That would be a very welcome change... or was that a separate "aid" unrelated to the annoying removal of control over my throttle when turning tightly?

I don't mean to dampen your hopes, but Sierra just means mountain or mountain range in Spanish. So google will find lots of places called 'Mountain Road'. Unless I'm misunderstanding you and you have some other information about the course maker.

the top result was for one in san jose, but you could of course be right. Exciting stuff though.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it had 3 cars - the Go Kart, the WSR and the Lotus. 2 little changes to 2 tracks (not sure how that was handled and how much space it took), the slideshows and the video which probably was a lot larger and longer than the 2 VGT videos combined.
You're also forgetting the senna update came with the vgt Mitsubishi, so:

-4 cars
-2 edited tracks
-an entire special event section
-tons of hd photos in several slide shows
-and two hd videos (senna and vgt)

And that was 1gb. There is definitely something else in this update

Sierra Special Stage or Super Special?

I do hope we can edit our own layouts or something, I'm dying to get my hands on the Course Maker, the track is listed as andalusia.Circuito de la Sierra.

Isn't this where they showed off Course Maker? :drool:
Have you checked the TOOLS section? the course maker might be there :D

I do hope we can edit our own layouts or something, I'm dying to get my hands on the Course Maker, the track is listed as andalusia.Circuito de la Sierra.

Any hidden new cars in the update?

No.

I prefer to be cautious, if I were you....

Have you checked the TOOLS section ?

Attachments

• capture_20140725_120809.jpg
    capture_20140725_120809.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 374
Back