Update 1.10 Discussion

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 893 comments
MORE NEWS: NORMAL CARS CAN NOW BE DRIVEN ON KART SPACE!
EDIT: IN ARCADE SINGLE RACE ONLY IT APPEARS
Nice!
m1211.gif

>Downloads update in 18 minutes
>Installs said update in another 3 minutes
<Second installation in-game that has taken 12 minutes so far and has said "18 minutes" since the beginning

I JUST WANT MY STUFF
Whoot Whoot Install done! LEZ GO!

^^^ Oh my sweet word that Beetle and 500... <3 <3 <3
My life is complete...
What other cars can have a number added? VW Sambabus? Alpine A110? Lancia Stratos?

As soon as I'm done with installation on my end, I'm gonna do some screen caps with the number plates.

^^^ Oh my sweet word that Beetle and 500... <3 <3 <3
My life is complete...
What other cars can have a number added? VW Sambabus? Alpine A110? Lancia Stratos?

I'll check them too, also going to get pics of the Aston and Nissan in photomode as well. :)

I can imagine that the undocumented changes thread is going to be bopping by the A.M. Seriously 2GB for just two cars and those few features? There's gotta be a lot hidden within the surface of this new update.

I can imagine that the undocumented changes thread is going to be bopping by the A.M. Seriously 2GB for just two cars and those few features? There's gotta be a lot hidden within the surface of this new update.
Someone test sounds and stuff, I'll try looking for any differences in physics I've been staring at the hood view drifting for a while there is something going on

Vision Gran Turismo
The "Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo" and the "NISSAN CONCEPT 2020 Vision Gran Turismo" have been released.

Customization of car numbers

More cars have been made compatible with the [Driver Number] feature in the [Garage]. There is also an increased selection of [Base] sheet designs on which the numbers can be displayed.
Haaaaaaaaaa-llelujah!
It's great to see new features coming to GT6 every few weeks. First the Mitsu/VW VGTs, the TS030, the Red Bull Ring and now this? No stopping Kaz now, baby.

Wait. Did I just sa-
Babycoverart.jpg

DEAR GOD, NO.

That's what I said too. Maybe a course maker, car pack and possibly Zahara.

So on the subject of numbers on cars. You can apply them on premium road cars, you can change the styles of the numbers on the base models (can't on the Mercedes GT3 though), you can not apply numbers on standards i've tried a couple uploading a vid the youtube. Will share later on.
So every premium road car can have numbers installed?
If so...
index.php

Why I am so happy about being able to paint the brake calipers: I bought the Corvette Stingray (C7) in Arctic white, because it is one of only two color choices that gave you red calipers. When I painted the car black, the calipers reverted back to standard grey. I was just complaining to a friend about this the other day, and now we have it, sweet! Window tint next, anyone? :)

Back