Update 1.10 Discussion

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 893 comments
Well it looks like I won't be making it to my online room tonight... well maybe I'll just be late. When the remaining 57% of this downloads I'm going crazy! So glad to see the number box options too, that they can be a normal realistic one without the Gran Turismo words. Anything about the color of the numbers by chance? Thread is moving so fast I'm having trouble keeping up.

Here is the Nissan VGT colors (The one that almost looks black is called "night shade" and it makes me think it's a new version of Midnight Purple :drool:" :

Attachments

• DSCF0393.JPG
    DSCF0393.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0394.JPG
    DSCF0394.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0395.JPG
    DSCF0395.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0396.JPG
    DSCF0396.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0397.JPG
    DSCF0397.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0398.JPG
    DSCF0398.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0399.JPG
    DSCF0399.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0400.JPG
    DSCF0400.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0401.JPG
    DSCF0401.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0402.JPG
    DSCF0402.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0403.JPG
    DSCF0403.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 9
Ok someone please explain to me why exactly the last update (was it 1 gig?) took me 3 hours to download, and this one (2.1 gig's) says 83 minutes...? what's with that?:rolleyes::lol:

Well it looks like I won't be making it to my online room tonight... well maybe I'll just be late. When the remaining 57% of this downloads I'm going crazy! So glad to see the number box options too, that they can be a normal realistic one without the Gran Turismo words. Anything about the color of the numbers by chance? Thread is moving so fast I'm having trouble keeping up.
There are no color options for numbers as of right now, just the standard black with the four font options and the 5 or 6 number box options shown in one of my pics above

So other than the full screen option, has anyone found anything else? Also if someone could go into the car or track list we might be able to find something else.

15 minute DL for me.

I haven't played GT in a while but I'll pick it back up to get than Nissan!

He knows you did, as he got a notification for it, but you still felt the need to announce to the world that you sent him a PM.

Everyone needs to stop doing that.
Oh come on, that is a GTP classic maneuver from days of old... or days of Camelot *Cue music* *cue dancing shiny armor knights* oh nevermind we should not go there...

Anyways I am happy with this update being a step in a positive direction although we still do not have things that were suppose to be included in this game.

I'm a bit surprised nobody's talking about that fix that gets rid of the automatic throttle in formula cars.
To me one of the biggest improvements in this patch, as that rubbish feature totally killed the experience of driving Senna's Lotus.

MORE NEWS: NORMAL CARS CAN NOW BE DRIVEN ON KART SPACE!
This is amazing news! Finally!
Can any more vehicles be painted now like the Silverado SST Concept or Viper GTS-R Concept? And can the Veyron finally have it's wheels changed?

Back