Update 1.10 Discussion

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 893 comments
Updated and installed on three PS3.Spent only 1.5 hours :cheers:

But the server is still down for maintenance:dunce: So no online fun

Are there any geeks that would bother opening up GT6 and looking inside the code for any changes? I'm too busy tomorrow to do anything GT6 related.

Gemasolar.jpg
Gemasolar_1.jpg
Gemasolar_2.jpg
Gemasolar_3.jpg
Gemasolar_4.jpg
Gemasolar_5.jpg

I don't think the car spun around like that in the garage beforehand, so it might be an undocumented feature. ;)
Yes, it's like a new screen (driver number screen) still in your garage where you can rotate the car left and right. Wish it would go up and down too, but no.

As promised...
View attachment 191852

My TT's coolness has just gone up 110%. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with the new features in this update!

View attachment 191851 View attachment 191850 View attachment 191849

WHoo, wait. Why do they both got 17 on all cars?
I'm downloading, 50% The full update download takes me round 35minutes, so 16 minutes left now.
Then the Install ( tapping fingers on the table).
Okay back to the quote.
Is 17 the only number? or are you both 17yrs of age?
Please don't tell me that 17 is the only number!!(edit fixed a little mistake)

i was pleased, until i see the second pictures with the same number 17, i'm a little scared now.

For those wondering what it looks like when you go to apply the numbers:

capture_20140725_005755-jpg.191865

If you guys would like to help in the search, I have created a thread to list out all cars that can have number plates, I would appreciate any sort of additions to my list, thanks all! https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/cars-that-can-feature-number-plates.314157/

Will be posting there shortly.

What can possibly contain the 1.10 update?

WaxFreeVanilla a.k.a @Whistle Snap always have the answer

Great update! can't wait to turn on my PS3 tomorrow

That guy's username is awesome.

Attachments

• capture_20140725_005755.jpg
    capture_20140725_005755.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,030
At this point I hope PD finally fixes the major online issues. Compatibility problems between drivers, different grip performance depending on speed connection differences, non seeing drivers, lag, frame rate drops, etc. Thats what we need first of all.

WHoo, wait. Why do they both got 17 on all cars?
I'm downloading, 50% The full update download takes me round 35minutes, so 16 minutes left now.
Then the Install ( tapping fingers on the table).
Okay back to the quote.
Is 17 the only number? or are you both 17yrs of age?
Please don't tell me that 17 is not the only number!!

i was pleased, until i see the second pictures with the same number 17, i'm a little scared now.

#17 has always been my racing number, and when I was talking with Kaz about this last month he decided it was best to only feature my number as a tribute to my self.:mischievous:

Actually, it's just a coincidence. Though I always set my cars to #17, that part wasn't made up.:P

• Brake caliper coloring
  • Numbered cars
  • Two new concept cars to thrash
Hot damn. This update. Gonna be downloading it tonight and playing through Saturday morning, for sure. I don't even care that it's 2 GB. HD space is a premium I'm willing to give to GT6 (because right now there's nothing better on the PS3).

An error occurred during download operation. :banghead: an why does it have to re download the stuff it just downloaded?

For those wondering what it looks like when you go to apply the numbers:

capture_20140725_005755-jpg.191865

Will be posting there shortly.

That guy's username is awesome.

Tank you for this picture, i was afraid that 17 was the only number,
Pictures of the cars have all number 17.
Come on PSN server!!!!

Back