Update 1.10 Discussion

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 893 comments
95% :D!! And yeah, haven't seen that feature since NFS U2. Man... that was the last good NFS. Good memories. And nicely done, PD 👍
may be off topic, but i really liked the first MW, and i also quite liked the new MW because... i dont know actually

Look painted brake

gt6 brake.jpg

Download has finished and finished updating, but now I have to do GT6's stupid Update Preparation thing. -____-

"We hear you want to paint your cars with a livery editor, so we've allowed you to paint brake calipers!"

:lol:

Eh, a step in the right direction at least, and there's bound to be more than they're letting on, what with the size of this update...

I have a feeling a lot of the space is taken up by the movies for the VGT's, though I don't doubt that there is more hidden within. I'm sure we'll have an answer shortly after @Whistle Snap gets a chance to download 1.10. :)

I'm also embracing the new customization features we're getting. I never really thought of adding the ability to paint calipers outside of having a full livery editor, and now they are letting us put numbers on more cars too! It might not be something huge like a full blown livery editor or the course maker, but it's certainly a step in the right direction. :)

I saw this thread pop up and I immediately thought "speculation" and "gonna get locked pronto", but I hadn't checked the author so it was a fair assumption.

Read the OP and well my heart skipped a beat. They ninja'd that one big time.

Well done for pulling through 6 days early (jk) with some extra cool features.

The new number plates are just variants on ones that are already in the game just on regular cars i.e. "base model" '70 Nova SS there are no special words you can put on them, just the number

Back