Update 1.10 Discussion

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 893 comments
I've been trying to download the update for the last two hours. It goes to 80% in about 15 minutes, then for the next 30 minutes goes up 2%, then fails. 👎

After hours of downloading and installing all I wanted was to put my racing number on the only car I ever wanted to put a racing number on...sadly the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64 still doesn't get a racing number when it already has the big white circles specifically for the numbers...:banghead::ouch:

At least there's still a lot of cool stuff in this update.

I'm also I having a issue where it's no lobbies up. What's going on?
Same here. It worked the first time I went on today but after restarting it wouldnt show any lobbies. I think everyone is having the same issue.

Same here. It worked the first time I went on today but after restarting it wouldnt show any lobbies. I think everyone is having the same issue.
Nevermind, it's working now. It's rooms up but it ain't really nobody in them though.

Wat u doin, PD.

18180b299134b7f82472bab3f9326e80d0c20cbac422f4e3b52165ac4385c909.jpg

Oh no, now I have to go thru my whole garage and put my special number on it..... Why...PD...
J/K. :sly:

It's a cool and unexpected update. Since it so big, it has to be more which will be revealed in short time. 👍

I wonder why no numbers on standard, after all ir's just a matter of laying out where the door is...

There must be a reason for that i can't figure out.

It seems that the stickers have been individually positioned for each car (the rear number sticker on the Clio R.S lines up perfectly with the Clio badge, the rear sticker on the Nova SS is positioned neatly on the rear bumper etc.), so I'd guess that they didn't want to take the time to position the stickers for all of the standard cars.

Anyone noticed this:
Engine brake reduction control on formula cars disabled
We have disabled the engine brake reduction control that was active on certain formula cars. (This is a feature that helps you avoid spinning out from excessive braking forces generated by the engine while the throttle is in the off position. This was accomplished by slightly opening the throttle while cornering even with no input to the accelerator.)

I wonder is there more such things that ''protect'' us from spinning out,and why we need such things when there is Active steering to prevent us from spinning out?
And why there is no Option to turn all undocumented help OFF?

Vgt Aston martin's engine is well detailed with two huge scrollers and plugs and bit change with car colour ...amvgt is my fav after the vwvgt its a real nice car, lights would have been nice though its nice to see when its dark :lol:

Between the Nissan VGT and the Aston Martin DP-100, I think I prefer the Aston. The Nissan is a monumentally capable car with massive acceleration, top speed, braking, and cornering. But the Aston is more involving, more entertaining. The Nissan is a tool to get work done, the Aston is a toy to play with and enjoy all day long.

Back