Update 1.11

• Thread starter Jimmy_Pop
  • 351 comments
As we are now in September I wonder which of the 29 days left in this month we get the update to 1.12

Well I'm on holiday between 9 and 19 September so you can bet your arse it's gonna be sometime between those dates. Especially the way my luck runs lol.

Call me cynical but I reckon they will do anything they can to steal the limelight from horizon 2 at the end of September.

GT6 1st year anniversary present could be some bigger update.. high hopes are gone long time ago, now maybe waiting GT7 more than promised features on GT6..

Logic is distorted, like from a different planet. I've been getting aditional content , cars, tracks, improved physics, added features, and more expected to come since well past release date. Maybe unreasonably high hopes are gone (finally) should be replaced by reasonable expectations. Reasonably we can expect more cars, tracks, new features, improved physics. If you think for some weird reason a contentless August signals the end of support for GT6, as your post suggest, I think that's a poor interpretation of the situation.

GT6 1st year anniversary present could be some bigger update.. high hopes are gone long time ago, now maybe waiting GT7 more than promised features on GT6..
Well, if they did a half year update that was big and had half of the major promised features... I'm just gonna stop.

Seriously, they cannot count 1.11 as a content update. It was not content, nor did it really help anything in my opinion. I thought we were supposed to get monthly updates, uh oh. :grumpy:

Nope, not now, they done skipped a beat! 🤬

Update 1.11 was a Nopedate,

You can still expect updates every month filled with content. Doesn't mean you're going to get it. They never said anything would be released in an August update. Slow month yeah, but maybe September will be better as we have content said to be coming in a September update.

If that's true, then it falls directly in with the prediction I have: The September Update will be released either on the 2nd week of September or the 4th week. Why? because both of those weeks follow the current trend of Time Trial Seasonals (which is always when the update with the newest VGT cars arrive). Yeah I know "But this is PD we're talking about" Yeah, I've lost the ability to care about that at this point.

it is Japanese
http://as-web.jp/news/info.php?c_id=2&no=59609

来週予定されているグランツーリスモ6内のアップデート
Update planned next week
Translation by Google. Doesn't make any sense....

And been producing smiling channels Autosport web as "auto sports channels", and Wakisaka Juichi players have competed from LEXUS TEAM WedsSport BANDOH in GT500 class Super DWANGO content, which operates the Nico Nico Douga, real driving simulator "Gran Turismo" "SUPER GT active racer gachi confrontation in Gran Turismo 6 live by gorgeous collaboration of Polyphony Digital who is! "Will opened in 18:50 (water) September 3.  In auto sports channels, up to now, while collaboration with Toshikazu players and all you can want to say! " We have to deliver a talk show that was titled, "but, in collaboration with DWANGO content that deliver Nico Nico Douga Super GT after the meeting. We invited the luxury guest, and has been broadcasting the talk show.  And now that time, to achieve a gorgeous collaboration as the "Gran Turismo" In addition, to deliver live in a further volume! Fittingly, the theme of this "fusion of real and virtual." ...... What will happen if the racing driver is active, after making the race in Gran Turismo is a real driving simulator actually? I realized by the luxury guest and Toshikazu players, the fact that. Frankly, Gran Turismo fan motor sports fans and is a must-see.  To appear as a guest this time is ultra-luxurious members. Ryo Michigami player was drive the MUGEN CR-Z GT in official practice, Tsuchiya "Dorikin" serve the ARTA Project Executive Advisor at Suzuka and Naoki Yokomizo, be active Satoshi Motoyama players to compete in the GT500 class, Takashi Kogure players, in the GT300 class ultra-luxurious member named Keiichi-san. In this six people, have them face off in the Gran Turismo 6 saying noisily.  In addition to this additional members, guest driver of mysterious "Mr. X" also appeared. Entitled "the first leg · FUKAGAWA Super Gran Turismo Championship", I will live from Shenzhen there is Polyphony Digital Tokyo studio. Program is responsible for the moderator Momohara Mina's child and "N, but peach" of Autosport web navigator and Imai YuAn's, serve the MC motorsport events numerous. In addition, familiar, Pierre Kitagawa announcer is responsible for the live in Japan F1 Grand Prix and Super GT. I will deliver a state of the race of our top drivers.  Also, do not miss the Gran Turismo fans, plans to race in using the new elements that are employed in the update of Gran Turismo 6, which is scheduled next week is also performed. It is a must-see if a professional driver is whether the run actually!  're Currently decided it is up to here, in addition to talk also about Suzuka Round 6 Super GT also performed a little bit in addition to this, surprise guest appearance is also scheduled.It is this live you want seeing in real time by all means, but of course, live for pages (in advancehttp://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv191096089 you will be watched from any after Once you have the time shift in the reservation). In addition, the (sub-channels to deliver a state of Kosovo, such as kneading of drivers that do not fight the racehttp://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv191876544 was allowed to open as well). Both are scheduled for 50 minutes from around 18 o'clock doors open. Check out the PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.! ↓ main channel

Critical part
Google Translate
Also, do not miss the Gran Turismo fans, plans to race in using the new elements that are employed in the update of Gran Turismo 6, which is scheduled next week is also performed. It is a must-see if a professional driver is whether the run actually!

Translation by Google. Doesn't make any sense....

Since Google Translate is 🤬, I'll do it. It's going to be long, because I'll translate ALL text.

September 3rd evening! Don't miss contemporary Super GT driver's competing in GT6.

In a collaboration between AutosportWeb's NicoNico channel Autosport Channel, Super GT LEXUS TEAM Wedsports BANDOH's driver Juichi Wakisaka, NicoNicoDouga operating body Dwango Contents, and the creator of "The Real Driving Simulator," Polyphony Digital, will bring the viewer a live show Real Super GT drivers compete without compromise in Gran Turismo 6! at September 3rd, 18:50. (Will go live in about an hour at the time of typing this)

At Autosport Channel, we've collaborated with Juichi-senshu (senshu=honorific for athletes) to host the talk show Blurt it out!, and once Super GT opened season, collaborated with Dwango Contents to further invite awesome guests in the past.

This time, we will collaborate with "Gran Turismo" to realize another huge live event. The show's theme will be "fusion of virtual and real." What happens when real racing drivers compete on Gran Turismo? Your questions will be answered with a competition between huge guests and Juichi-senshu. To motorsports fans and Gran Turismo fans, this is a must watch.

Our guests for this event is truly phenomenal. GT500's Satoshi Motoyama, Takashi Kogure, GT300's Naoki Yokomizo, Ryo Michigami who drove the MUGEN CR-Z GT at Suzuka this year, and ARTA Project Executive Advisor "Drift King" Keiichi Tsuchiya. The six of them will compete while having friendly banter.

There will be one more mystery driver, "Mister X." The race will be titled Super Gran Turismo Championship Round 1 FUKAGAWA and will be live broadcast from Polyphony Digital's Tokyo studio in Fukagawa. MCs will be Yuuki Imai, who is experienced as an MC in other motorsport shows, and MotorsportsWeb navigator Mina Momohara. Live commentary will be by announcer Pierre Kitagawa, who is a familiar face in Super GT and F1 Japan GP live commentary.

(RELEVANT PART TO GTP COMING UP)
Another aspect for Gran Turismo fans that don't want to miss is the content scheduled for next week's update will be used in the races, and watching how professionals drive is a must see.

That is all that is certain up to this point, but also there will be small discussion of Super GT Round 6 Suzuka, and another surprise guest. We want you to watch it live, but if you time shift the settings at (http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv191096089), then you can watch it later. You can also watch the subchannel (http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv191876544)to peak at live feeds of drivers practicing. Open 18:50, so check it out with PC, smartphones and tablets!

:cheers:

So, that event happened a few hours ago... at least there's an archive of it?

Edit: Looks like you have to have an account to view the archive.

Please forgive me that for the most of the content of this post, I'm not on thread topic. One information is relevant:P

I watched the NicoNico live. Here are the highlights.

Apparently, I missed the first 5 minutes with the GT6 movie. What did I miss...
Mister X was YAM, the Japanese GT6 player frequently on top TT leaderboard.

New word: Gran TuNISMO. Joke directed at PD and Motoyama implying GT as a Nissan video game:lol:

Drift King on ARTA NSX
Michigami on Takata DOME NSX
Wakisaka on Petronas LexusSC430.
They're using their own cars :cheers:

Apparently the Drift King only plays Mario Kart for a racing game:eek:

New content was FT1 GT VGT and it's a hybrid. (I'm sorry, this is the only relevant information for GTP)

So, FT1 vs GTR2020 vs Honda Today at Nur:dopey:
Laughed out loud at the troll voting. I voted City Turbo II.
Choices were Today, City, Takata DOME NSX, and HSV-010 GT.

Honda Today-AE86 team race.
One guy is AE86 pushing the Today. Fastest Today wins. AE86 doesn't count.
Michigami/Tsuchiya Motoyama/Yokomizo Kogure/Wakisaka.
My sides hurt. It was like watching Video Option on GT6. First race Motoyama team
wins, and the second race Drift King team wins.

Since Google Translate is 🤬, I'll do it. It's going to be long, because I'll translate ALL text.

September 3rd evening! Don't miss contemporary Super GT driver's competing in GT6.

In a collaboration between AutosportWeb's NicoNico channel Autosport Channel, Super GT LEXUS TEAM Wedsports BANDOH's driver Juichi Wakisaka, NicoNicoDouga operating body Dwango Contents, and the creator of "The Real Driving Simulator," Polyphony Digital, will bring the viewer a live show Real Super GT drivers compete without compromise in Gran Turismo 6! at September 3rd, 18:50. (Will go live in about an hour at the time of typing this)

At Autosport Channel, we've collaborated with Juichi-senshu (senshu=honorific for athletes) to host the talk show Blurt it out!, and once Super GT opened season, collaborated with Dwango Contents to further invite awesome guests in the past.

This time, we will collaborate with "Gran Turismo" to realize another huge live event. The show's theme will be "fusion of virtual and real." What happens when real racing drivers compete on Gran Turismo? Your questions will be answered with a competition between huge guests and Juichi-senshu. To motorsports fans and Gran Turismo fans, this is a must watch.

Our guests for this event is truly phenomenal. GT500's Satoshi Motoyama, Takashi Kogure, GT300's Naoki Yokomizo, Ryo Michigami who drove the MUGEN CR-Z GT at Suzuka this year, and ARTA Project Executive Advisor "Drift King" Keiichi Tsuchiya. The six of them will compete while having friendly banter.

There will be one more mystery driver, "Mister X." The race will be titled Super Gran Turismo Championship Round 1 FUKAGAWA and will be live broadcast from Polyphony Digital's Tokyo studio in Fukagawa. MCs will be Yuuki Imai, who is experienced as an MC in other motorsport shows, and MotorsportsWeb navigator Mina Momohara. Live commentary will be by announcer Pierre Kitagawa, who is a familiar face in Super GT and F1 Japan GP live commentary.

(RELEVANT PART TO GTP COMING UP)
Another aspect for Gran Turismo fans that don't want to miss is the content scheduled for next week's update will be used in the races, and watching how professionals drive is a must see.

That is all that is certain up to this point, but also there will be small discussion of Super GT Round 6 Suzuka, and another surprise guest. We want you to watch it live, but if you time shift the settings at (http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv191096089), then you can watch it later. You can also watch the subchannel (http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv191876544)to peak at live feeds of drivers practicing. Open 18:50, so check it out with PC, smartphones and tablets!

:cheers:

Thanks 👍

Quitting the Game During the Update Installation Process (Valid Only for Update 1.11 or Older)

If you quit the game during the installation process of a Gran Turismo 6 update (by pressing the PS button or any other way) the installation may fail. Please make sure not to end the game by pressing the PS button during the installation of an update.

If the installation fails due to the above mentioned situation, the data can sometimes be restored by restarting the game or by deleting the installed Game Data files from the "Game Data Utility folder" in the PS3™ XMB. For details, please refer to the "Related Links" at the bottom of the page.

This issue only occurs during the installation of "Update 1.11" or older. After the installation of "Update 1.12" planned to be released in September 2014, this issue will no longer occur.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_4441438.html

Quitting the Game During the Update Installation Process (Valid Only for Update 1.11 or Older)

If you quit the game during the installation process of a Gran Turismo 6 update (by pressing the PS button or any other way) the installation may fail. Please make sure not to end the game by pressing the PS button during the installation of an update.

If the installation fails due to the above mentioned situation, the data can sometimes be restored by restarting the game or by deleting the installed Game Data files from the "Game Data Utility folder" in the PS3™ XMB. For details, please refer to the "Related Links" at the bottom of the page.

This issue only occurs during the installation of "Update 1.11" or older. After the installation of "Update 1.12" planned to be released in September 2014, this issue will no longer occur.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_4441438.html

PD just please release 1.12 already, the tease is now too greate

Back