Update 1.11

• Thread starter Jimmy_Pop
  • 351 comments
My birthday is Tuesday. Dear Lord Kaz, mayeth you send me an update aseth my birthday present? Pleasseeee?? :lol:

Wann Kommt Das Update Mit Motoreder
English only please.
"When's the motorbike update, yo?"

Free translation for you. :)

Which brings a point, are we eventually all going to be conversing in machine translations? As a pretend linguist, I shudder at the thought, and yet it's probably a logical step in the evolution of language...

Anyway, I think the answer to the question is: we don't know yet whether bikes will be in a GT game at any point in the future. It looks extremely unlikely for GT6, at any rate.

Herzlich willkommen Heimi!

So Satoshi Motoyama's been playing GT6:

Bw1DulGCIAMU-pA.jpg:large

Along with this:

GT6グランツーリスモ、贅沢なこの環境は最高だった!最近の車のゲームやシミュレーターは本当にリアルで面白い

Which shows up as...

This environment GT6 Gran Turismo , luxury was great ! Simulator games and car of recent interesting in really real ! !

Take what you want from it. ;)

hsv
I'm taking it as the recent cars he's just tested (presumably his Mola GT-R) felt realistic.

GT6グランツーリスモ、贅沢なこの環境は最高だった!最近の車のゲームやシミュレーターは本当にリアルで面白い

Translated:GT6 (Gran Turismo), this luxurious setup was awesome! Modern car games and sims are so realistic and fun.

I'm afraid he said nothing about cars.

Well, he was there... testing something... should be interesting. I'm keeping my hopes up for more developments.

hsv
Well, he was there... testing something... should be interesting. I'm keeping my hopes up for more developments.

It's a shame he wasn't driving using the behind the car view as we could see what he was driving then :lol:

This is meaningless. We had the same kind of posts from DOME drivers who were part of the DOME S102 LMP project. They had a build (not the same as a car model) with their car's parameters that let them drive around GT5 race courses. But you never got a DOME S102 down the road. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-version-vol-94-screenshots-available.114400/

The same applies here. They are likely driving a "car" with no actual car model but it can pull similar lap times to whatever car they are trying to simulate. Just because a race driver said "Wow, I really like this game that sponsors the entire Super GT series" doesn't mean you are getting the ARTA CR-Z GT, Mugen CR-Z GT, apr Prius GT and the other handful of Super GT GT300 cars you are getting in a tizzy over.

You are seeing things where there is nothing. You will get you FT-1 with additional downforce, your fictional Spanish track and maybe a car model of the Nissan GT-R NISMO that uses the same audio file as the two other R35 GT-Rs.

Last edited:
This is meaningless. We had the same kind of posts from DOME drivers who were part of the DOME S101b project. They had a build (not the same as a car model) with their car's parameters that let them drive around GT5 race courses. But you never got a DOME S101b down the road.

The same applies here. They are likely driving a "car" with no actual car model but it can pull similar lap times to whatever car they are trying to simulate. Just because a race driver said "Wow, I really like this game that sponsors the entire Super GT series" doesn't mean you are getting the ARTA CR-Z GT, Mugen CR-Z GT, apr Prius GT and the other handful of Super GT GT300 cars you are getting in a tizzy over.

You are seeing things where there is nothing. You will get you FT-1 with additional downforce, your fictional Spanish track and maybe a car model of the Nissan GT-R NISMO that uses the same audio file as the two other R35 GT-Rs.
Fantastic attitude. :rolleyes:

This is meaningless. We had the same kind of posts from DOME drivers who were part of the DOME S101b project. They had a build (not the same as a car model) with their car's parameters that let them drive around GT5 race courses. But you never got a DOME S101b down the road.

This...

...guy doesn't go through life disappointed.

He goes through it perennially pissed off about absolutely anything and everything.

Sounds like about 80% of the rest of the GT6 forum. It's sad.

PSN servers and game updates are separate entities, so even if PSN were to go down, game updates would still be made available to whoever needed to patch a game.

At this point, I'd make easy money just off the disappointment, false hope and pessimistic complaints that frequent this part of the forum so much. Seems like it'd be just easier if PD just folded and stopped because the little they do is not enough and much they didn't do is clearly always going to be ammunition for anyone to just complain.

Back