Update 1.11

• Thread starter Jimmy_Pop
  • 351 comments
I deleted it because I'm not interested in this argument.

And on that note ...
If I'm honest, it's a shame everything on this forum seems to be an argument.
Personally it stops me from posting quite often.
Guaranteed I'm not alone.
I wasn't trying to argue with you, you just took it that way. I was just voicing my opinion, which is not arguing.

lol you mean, insignificant driver animations, OMFG that's soooooo important, I'm soooooo sorry lmfao how exactly does the driver animation have any impact on how the cars " drive"? Its okay, pout all you like, free to do so. I have to ask are your hands and feet sore?

I'm not going to argue with someone who hasn't got the decency to actually read what I have to say. I never mentioned "insignificant driver animations" as something I want corrected.

Maybe you should practice what you preach, as my comment that you replied to says clearly "driver animations"....... So you haven't got the decency to read the comments your replying too lmfao and have the odasity to point fingers talking about decency, its what YOU have failed to do, not I. I was only talking about the animation (as it says in my post you replied to ;) ) lololololol funny guy
He actually didn't say anything about the driver animations, When he said gearbox, he was referring to the actual gearbox settings not how it looked (H-Pattern/ Shift)

Irrelevant. I was talking about driver animations in my first post in this thread that he quoted and so he should of read the post he quoted first ;) . Its obsurd to reply to a comment and talk about something else :boggled:
He was making an example of how PD messes up certain details.

So with Update 1.11 being an unscheduled update to fix bugs, would you guys like it if PD did things like this more often, Or would you rather them wait until the actual big updates to do bug fixes

This post shows maturity and a step up to bring the topic back on topic. So let's follow this lead.

I think people would be upset if a major feature like online stability stayed messed up for a month before getting fixed. There would be complaining (and rightfully so) up until its fixed.

If the update was for a text string naw it can wait.

This post shows maturity and a step up to bring the topic back on topic. So let's follow this lead.

I think people would be upset if a major feature like online stability stayed messed up for a month before getting fixed. There would be complaining (and rightfully so) up until its fixed.

If the update was for a text string naw it can wait.
I agree with this, they shouldn't hold back bug fixes.

Take the new Ford Focus ST - the first time I drove it, it was obvious to me that the top gear ratio was way too long, and yet despite the supposed equivalent of six months of work being put into the car, not a single person on the development team noticed.

I can tell you the Focus ST top gear is 100% correct. Its just complicated because its a modular transmission, there are 2 gears ratios for top gear & PD uses both ratios but only one is displayed its obvious looking at the gear that the ratio is not matching the FD/gear ratio because a hidden FD is used, they used the economy top gear ratio while it would of been better if the performance one was used. If you like I can give you a set up that will mirror 100% performance of the top gear when using the performance gear ratio. It will shift exactly like the real life Focus ST on a WOT pull.

I made a thread for the Focus ST transmission with "fixed" gears. Hope that at least resolves one of your complaints.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ford-focus-st-transmission-fixed.315934/

Last edited:
I just did a fresh install of the digital version of the game. It took me 12 hours downloading the game and applying all updates up to version 1.11. I know that internet speeds may play a part but it still scares me how half of the time was spent downloading patches which don't really add much I couldn't live without. It's about time for community features and B-Spec!

I hadn't bothered doing the offline events once I unlocked online play.
I barely have enough time to do the seasonals and a little bit of tuning

I hadn't bothered doing the offline events once I unlocked online play.
I barely have enough time to do the seasonals and a little bit of tuning

Bit of a spoiler but there are FIVE sets of 3 events in total so it's worth playing through them if you can. You also get cars given to you for getting gold in all 3 events though I can't remember which cars you get.

Well to be fair PD didnt tell us anything on August and save it for September. Patience, you might get the Course Maker :D

pretty_please.gif

I sure as hell don't remember an August update. Now I do remember a September update (because they hear you like FT-1).

Still 47 hours to go before september. i dont know where you guys are getting this "august update" thing from, i dont think PD ever said there was gonna be an update... right?

Neither me. They haven't announced any August update but they were keeping a good rhythm latelly.

Still 47 hours to go before september. i dont know where you guys are getting this "august update" thing from, i dont think PD ever said there was gonna be an update... right?

Has there ever been an update during a weekend? I can't recall.

Last edited:
Back