Update 1.11

• Thread starter Jimmy_Pop
  • 351 comments

Are you sure? I mean, you're not exactly the most trusted member on GTPlanet after your Nissan Test Driver episode, so I'd say I'd be excused for thinking spewing out more crap. Add the fact that the things that you said about 1.11 didn't come to be, and now coming up with excuses and back paddling, not exactly giving confidence... :rolleyes:

@SVX That was over 2 years, way to dig up old crap that nobody really cares about anymore. đź‘Ť In fact, I pretty much joke about it.

I have posted actual info that I had in The Infield, and nobody had batted an eye to me, not even any of the staff, nor did I get challenged on this.

Sure, I did say that new content would be in the next update, but nobody expected the next one to be this early. If you recall, I did say the new content would come in 2-3 weeks. So don't get your pantie in a bunch.

We should all know by now not to trust PD, I'm pretty sure there where promises made on the gt5 box that never came.

As far as predictions or insider trading information, if Kaz and PD don't even know what they are going to do or when they will do it, how could anyone else possibly know?

:lol: 1.12 in a week, will have; fixed camber, course maker, and flying fairies on the moon. I little birdy told me so.

đź‘Ť

Sure, I did say that new content would be in the next update, but nobody expected the next one to be this early.
Except for me. ;)

I'm pretty confident that another update will be coming this month, since this update was an "emergency update" and impromptu. If there is another update this month then hopefully it will unlock Zahara and have the Alfa Romeo and Subaru VGTs.

@SVX That was over 2 years, way to dig up old crap that nobody really cares about anymore. đź‘Ť In fact, I pretty much joke about it.

Knowingly breaking the AUP isn't something you really shrug off. And not to mention, you also rolled with it for awhile. Please, tell me how it's a different situation? Claiming to be a Nissan test driver, and claiming to know someone who works at PD. Both seem very far fetched. And the fact you brought it up now, have you just met him?

I have posted actual info that I had in The Infield, and nobody had batted an eye to me, not even any of the staff, nor did I get challenged on this.

Because, yeah, I can totally read what you wrote. :rolleyes:

Sure, I did say that new content would be in the next update, but nobody expected the next one to be this early. If you recall, I did say the new content would come in 2-3 weeks. So don't get your pantie in a bunch.

Not even a person who works at PD knew? Considering PD has around 100 workers (please correct me if I'm wrong), that's pretty shocking communication considering how little people there are.

If this comes to truth, in two to three weeks time, I promise I'll be the first to apologize for the misunderstanding (not sarcasm), but for now I'll remain skeptical.

...I feel like most people here think that this will be it for August... This was simply a fix for broken content, it's too small (and to close to the last update) to be the significant monthly game update. Some things probably just aren't possible to do through hot fixes, and as some have said, there may be extra stuff, like release timers used on Goodwood.

I think we should calm down, listen to the soothing music of my avatar, and wait for more of August to pass by.

Then we can proceed with the pitchforks.

We should all know by now not to trust PD, I'm pretty sure there where promises made on the gt5 box that never came.

There were, namely matchmaking, which we're still waiting for in GT6.

They've got some pretty big features to pull out of somewhere in the next four months, and they're not doing themselves any favours by pussyfooting around. If all the advertised features are not in a year after release, I think that's a fairly legitimate reason for people to start spitting the dummy if they want.

SVX
Knowingly breaking the AUP isn't something you really shrug off.

Back then, I apologized, and everyone got on with their lives, I think you should the same.

And the fact you brought it up now, have you just met him?

I've had interactions with this person for a while now.

Because, yeah, I can totally read what you wrote. :rolleyes:

Good to know. đź‘Ť

Not even a person who works at PD knew? Considering PD has around 100 workers (please correct me if I'm wrong), that's pretty shocking communication considering how little people there are.

PD may have that many people in their office in Japan, but they actually employ hundreds more from all over the world. PD is owned by Sony, so all of PD's employees are also Sony's employees, and they are the ones who sign the checks.

Also, this person is basically leaking info to not just me, but his friends as well, and we stick together.

PD may have that many people in their office in Japan, but they actually employ hundreds more from all over the world. PD is owned by Sony, so all of PD's employees are also Sony's employees, and they are the ones who sign the checks.

Wait, so they have many hundreds more employees then we know about? No more blaming a small team for slow dev times then :sly:

Back then, I apologized, and everyone got on with their lives, I think you should the same.

Oh, I did, until you started claiming something far fetched, yet again.

I've had interactions with this person for a while now.

Like I said, why bring it up now?

Good to know. đź‘Ť

I may also add, if there's all this proof in the Infield, which I obviously can't verify, wouldn't the smart thing be to screen shot these posts? That'd get me off your tail quickly. ;) :P

And, also, if this info in the Infield is so legit, why has no one that has access to the Infield except for you backed you up?

I stand corrected, thank you for the information.

Also, this person is basically leaking info to not just me, but his friends as well, and we stick together.

I'm surprised this person still has a job.

Wait, so they have many hundreds more employees then we know about? No more blaming a small team for slow dev times then :sly:

That's what I've been told.

Last edited:
SVX
Oh, I did, until you started claiming something far fetched, yet again.

Except that was complete bull**** that I couldn't back up.

Like I said, why bring it up now?

'Cause I can. :P

I may also add, if there's all this proof in the Infield, which I obviously can't verify, wouldn't the smart thing be to screen shot these posts? That'd get me off your tail quickly. ;) :P

Throw some money at Jordan and seek it out yourself.

And, also, if this info in the Infield is so legit, why has no one that has access to the Infield except for you backed you up?

Because some of them actually believe me, and like I said, not even the staff have said anything to me about it, so I'm not going to worry about it too much.

I'm surprised this person still has a job.

I have never publicly revealed any info, nor have I heard of anyone doing so, so as long as that stays that way, he will stay employed.

Think of me as a sort of Amar212-type, except I don't do clever riddles, and I don't work for Sony.

In the post about some info that I revealed in a post in The Infield, I later said that I couldn't back it up, and not another word was spoken of it.

Cue @SVX...

Throw some money at Jordan and seek it out yourself.

I was planning to get Premium again after my birthday, as I have more important things I need to get at the moment. Also I was hoping to wait until life time was brought back. đź‘Ť

Because some of them actually believe me, and like I said, not even the staff have said anything to me about it, so I'm not going to worry about it too much.

So they're okay that you're getting questioned here then? Wow, okay.

I have never publicly revealed any info, nor have I heard of anyone doing so, so as long as that stays that way, he will stay employed.

He's releasing this information to people, who are now spreading this on the internet. If PD come on to GTPlanet like they say they do, and they see "I know someone who told all of this info". I'd imagine they'd be pissed.

So you cannot back it then?

Not completely. Any kind of information that I know may change at any given time, making it incorrect to my knowledge.

This kind of thing can (and has) happen to Amar212, and he often get's called out on his elaborate riddles. Remember that.

SVX
He's releasing this information to people, who are now spreading this on the internet. If PD come on to GTPlanet like they say they do, and they see "I know someone who told all of this info". I'd imagine they'd be pissed.

The thing is, he is a friend of mine, and he has also shared info with us in public lobbies on GT6, along with random people that we don't know. Those are the real dangerous ones.

Fortunately, no real leaks have happened. PD being pissed is something would happen if they found out about any info being leaked, and I haven't actually leaked any info that is actually set in stone, which can also change at a moments notice.

I just happen to know some stuff.

Not being thrilled with waiting 9 months for something that you've already payed for makes you a baby?

To be fair, you haven't exactly been waiting for something you already paid for - it was made clear before release that certain features weren't ready and they'd have to be released via update, these aren't the features we've paid for. Not that that makes the wait any more thrilling...... =S

The thing is, he is a friend of mine, and he has also shared info with us in public lobbies on GT6, along with random people that we don't know. Those are the real dangerous ones.

z7shysterical.gif

Public lobbies? I feel sorry for you now. It's not you making the bs claims, it's the "PD employee" making them. đź‘Ť

Back