Update 1.11

• Thread starter Jimmy_Pop
  • 351 comments
We have presented a test for him, a certain feature that would come in v1.12 (this one we just got was a bust). If it comes in that update, we will know if he is actually lying or not.

Again, this "circle of friends" stuff that was shared with me.

Will you two kiss? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

Oh my...

We have presented a test for him, a certain feature that would come in v1.12 (this one we just got was a bust). If it comes in that update, we will know if he is actually lying or not.

Again, this "circle of friends" stuff that was shared with me.

Wait, so you don't actually 100% know?

It seems you're just being gullible to him now. Definitely not believing a word he/you say about him until he does this 'test'.

I suggest you do the same, for your own sake. 👍

Good grief, will you guys get a life and shut up bitching at each other???? How is this productive to anyone or connected to the content of this update? Take it to personal messaging if you must have a lovers tiff but spare the rest of us your bull. (And I really don't care who is wrong or right)

Good grief, will you guys get a life and shut up bitching at each other???? How is this productive to anyone or connected to the content of this update? Take it to personal messaging if you must have a lovers tiff but spare the rest of us your bull. (And I really don't care who is wrong or right)

You are not a member of staff and as such do not get to make this decision, nor should you be insulting other members or telling them how they should post.

If you believe a thread/post is unneeded then report it, if you don't want to get involved in the discussion then simply refrain from posting in it.

The rest of you get back on topic now.

You are not a member of staff and as such do not get to make this decision, nor should you be insulting other members or telling them how they should post.

If you believe a thread is unneeded then report it, if you don't want to get involved in the discussion then simply refrain from posting in it.

No, but I am a Human Being and as such I'm fully entitled to a reply or an opinion without having a title attached to my name, or has this site become a dictatorship where every user who has an opinion has to be judged worthy to make it? Also, point out to me where there is a direct insult to anyone involved or me making a decision as opposed to a suggestion? 'Bitching' describes the act of the argument as does 'lovers tiff'. The thread isn't unneeded, hence why I chose not to report it. The continual arguing within it however, isn't needed.

No, but I am a Human Being and as such I'm fully entitled to a reply or an opinion without having a title attached to my name, or has this site become a dictatorship where every user who has an opinion has to be judged worthy to make it? Also, point out to me where there is a direct insult to anyone involved or me making a decision as opposed to a suggestion? 'Bitching' describes the act of the argument as does 'lovers tiff'. The thread isn't unneeded, hence why I chose not to report it. The continual arguing within it however, isn't needed.
You are fully entitled to reply to any post or thread as long as your reply meets the requirements of the AUP and Terms of Service that you agreed to when you joined the site.

Insulting other members (get a life) and instructing other members as to what they should do (take it to PMs) both fall outside both the AUP and ToS.

This is not a point for debate or discussion, and this site is not a democracy, as such regardless of accusations of dictatorships (got to Godwin's rather quickly) is an irreverence. Either follow the AUP and the staff's instructions or leave.

You are fully entitled to reply to any post or thread as long as your reply meets the requirements of the AUP and Terms of Service that you agreed to when you joined the site.

Insulting other members (get a life) and instructing other members as to what they should do (take it to PMs) both fall outside both the AUP and ToS.

This is not a point for debate or discussion, and this site is not a democracy, as such regardless of accusations of dictatorships (got to Godwin's rather quickly) is an irreverence. Either follow the AUP and the staff's instructions or leave.

Since when has saying get a life been an insult????!!! Would you be insulted if you was with your mates for example and one said that or would you take it on the shoulder, like a man? And take it to PM's was NOT an instruction, it was a suggestion. I think you are stretching the meanings of the AUP way too far. And now you are resorting to telling me what I can and can't discuss?! I have not broken one single rule here and will continue to discuss what ever I feel like.

Perhaps it's backwards day in Japan. We get 30mb update that fixes bugs, and in a few hours we get a 2Gb hotfix that enables Zahara and Coursemaker :lol:

Since when has saying get a life been an insult????!!! Would you be insulted if you was with your mates for example and one said that or would you take it on the shoulder, like a man? And take it to PM's was NOT an instruction, it was a suggestion. I think you are stretching the meanings of the AUP way too far. And now you are resorting to telling me what I can and can't discuss?! I have not broken one single rule here and will continue to discuss what ever I feel like.
If you feel my non-points carrying warning was not appropriate then feel free to raise the issue via PM with any other member of staff.

What you will not do is continue to try and debate this, and yes the AUP (the same AUP you agreed to when you joined) does cover than and provide the staff with the mandate to ensure that happens...

AUP
You will, if asked by a representative of the forums, cease posting any content.

....the choice of action is of course entirely yours, however should you decide that you wish to continue down this route then fully expect that action will be taken.

Back on-topic of the actual update, is it just me or has the Peugeot 905 had its name changed? It's now listed in the dealership as Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM '92. I swear it was just something along the lines of Peugeot 905 Evo '92 before, but I could be completely wrong.

Back on-topic of the actual update, is it just me or has the Peugeot 905 had its name changed? It's now listed in the dealership as Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM '92. I swear it was just something along the lines of Peugeot 905 Evo '92 before, but I could be completely wrong.
No, the name has always been like that. I don't know why they changed it in the first place though.

Glad they fixed the Open Lobby issue.

Now what I'd really like, is if a room has a PP restriction set, your Eligible Cars list will show you all three PP configurations for your cars, not just the currently selected config. And if any of the three meet the restrictions, the car will show in the Eligible Cars list, so you don't have to switch to the All Cars list and try to remember if a certain car qualifies with a different config.

Now what I'd really like, is if a room has a PP restriction set, your Eligible Cars list will show you all three PP configurations for your cars, not just the currently selected config. And if any of the three meet the restrictions, the car will show in the Eligible Cars list, so you don't have to switch to the All Cars list and try to remember if a certain car qualifies with a different config.
That does get old.

this crept up on us. I have no GT6 (left it in Europe) so will have to wait to test this new algorithm.

Back