Update 1.14 has Arrived! M4, Revamped Suzuka, Community Features

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 655 comments
I think this new Community section is pretty cool!! :D I like how you can show off YOUR favorite cars. So, if I'm looking at your profile, I will see your car the way you painted it, modded it, etc. And you can add notes describing anything you'd like to say about it.

The Clubs are going to be pretty neat too, I think. Of course, you'll get some people who dismiss all of this stuff as boring crap. "Where's the exhaust sound fixes, Kaz?!?!" but I think this is pretty darn good for an update. The community features can make this a much more friendly game to play with people you like, or have similar interests with. It's a heck of a lot better than just having people on a PSN Friend's List and just seeing their ghost line when you run a seasonal event.

Plus the new cars, the new Suzuka Circuit updates.... Oh man... Great job, PD! GREAT JOB!!!! :D :cheers:

The community features are a touch confusing, I got my club created and an event. But couldn't get the event to go.

:bowdown: PoDi :bowdown: :bowdown: Kaz :bowdown:

For the GM VGT, I read, it will be available during the holidays. Official site spoke of Christmas and not of Thanksiving....

I can't wait to test update tonight !!

//

It remains 2 features:

- Course maker
- B-SPEC

As expected, PoDi will keep its promises :cool:

Here's the new Subaru sound for those of you who have not heard it. The AWD is annoying. This is also the only lap I did. Sorry for dat quality

It sounds vaguely like an Impreza WRC.

There seems to be some improvement in drivetrain simulation given the way it sounds when it changes up.

Dis update sell-off, best ting since slice bread. Just took my NS-X Type R around 2014 layout. Cockpit view sound is amazing in LPCM 5.1 surround. Just got my new receiver in the nick of time.

Here's the new Subaru sound for those of you who have not heard it. The AWD is annoying. This is also the only lap I did. Sorry for dat quality

It's not just the exhaust note that sounds good. Something about the way the revs are handled sounds so good! Dunno if it was just your driving but honestly it sounded so good. I can't seem to put my finger on what it is..
But hey, a Subaru finally sounds like a Subaru!

Back