Update 1.14 Undocumented Changes Thread

We all know that 1.14 gave us another event for Circuit De La Sarthe but did you know that some of the AI cars in the event are standards but with functional windshield wipers and have number plates? Here's proof:

Ukp1zX4.jpg

53ncq6d.jpg

V8YEbOD.jpg
Those are not standard cars

Not sure if its fit this thread but,

The stoppie glitch has returned people! (At least in Italian Seasonal)
View attachment 263345
View attachment 263346
View attachment 263348

Also present on the normal 500 in lesser extent. Not sure why its only happening on the 500.

That thing was never fixed with previous updates,so it can't be broken again;)

I check this with every update since 1.01 and It happens in iA "Festival Italia" (fiat500 and some lancia's) , iA 500 pp Clubman Cup (some lancer models) . Didn't notice this bug anywhere else outside those events.

Add. And then I've noticed you've mentioned this is happening in "seasonals".I'd think PD would at least put 50kg in the trunk of those Fiats to prevent that happening in seasonals :banghead:

Last edited:
There is a reason it hasn't been talked about a lot and that's because there is no change in physics. We briefly discussed this in the FITT thread and polling some of the tuners and testers there, we all came to the same agreement and that is that there has not been any change to the physics in version 1.14. I have 3 cars that are tuned that I drive every day and I myself have not noticed any change in physics. Like I said, there is a reason you couldn't find anyone to agree with you, besides the two people here with one thinking you "might" be right, and that's because it didn't happen. If there was a change, more people would have been talking about it. Here is the thread if you want to discuss it further.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/1-14-handling-changes.319974/#post-10246318
thanks pal, and i have now visited the thread.
respect buddy.

Does anyone know how to remove people you don't know who joined your club before you made it a private club?
Not sure but I believe that you can go into Club Management and then go to block user and select the PSN ID of the person you want to remove from the club and see if that works for you. There is no remove user option that I have come across so far.

@Johnnypenso the "Speed of sound" effect in replay 3rd person (as in, when the car is further away, the sound is progressively further off from the telemetry data, basically meaning that you would hear downshifts a split second after they took place both visually (backfire) and based off of on screen telemetry) has been removed.

Hi Guys, sorry if this was answered before ( im not very often on this site ) but since the last update i have no sound for the honda hsv only a transmission sound not more. Is there any chance it get fixed ?
Thank you for your answers and have a nice day:dopey:

Hi Guys, sorry if this was answered before ( im not very often on this site ) but since the last update i have no sound for the honda hsv only a transmission sound not more. Is there any chance it get fixed ?

– A new [Onboard Mic Position] setting has been added to the [Sound Volume] category of the [Sound] page within the [Options] screen in the [MENU] (accessible by pressing the START button). The same setting has also been added to the [Driving Options] of the “Quick Menu”, displayed before a race starts.

– A new [Onboard Mic Position] setting has been added to the [Sound Volume] category of the [Sound] page within the [Options] screen in the [MENU] (accessible by pressing the START button). The same setting has also been added to the [Driving Options] of the “Quick Menu”, displayed before a race starts.
How does this help him? Did you not even read his issue?

To answer his question, yes, there is a bug where the HSV has no sound. Hopefully this will be fixed soon

How does this help him? Did you not even read his issue?

To answer his question, yes, there is a bug where the HSV has no sound. Hopefully this will be fixed soon

He can be in the car and hear from a different cam until it gets fixed.

High pitched sound meet low pitch effect + closed cockpit isnt good for GT6. Hope they patch it soon. But that said it would affect to all cars.

Well for the time being until there is a permanent fix, You could trying going into the options and adjusting that Mic setting to a certain source to get the sound back.

Not sure but I believe that you can go into Club Management and then go to block user and select the PSN ID of the person you want to remove from the club and see if that works for you. There is no remove user option that I have come across so far.
Thanks for the suggestion I'll try the block option thing.

They (PD) should have thought about adding a "removing people from your club" option, you don't have enough control over it, what if someone who joined your club doesn't respect the rules of your club or the spirit of your club? well you're stuck with this person until he/she decides to leave the club on his/her own, which is kind of stupid.

Let's hope that they'll add an option to remove people in the next update (that we can expect for the end of the year), too bad they didn't think of something like in GTA Online (create a logo and pick a color so that only your club/crew can use it).

Thanks for the suggestion I'll try the block option thing.

They (PD) should have thought about adding a "removing people from your club" option, you don't have enough control over it, what if someone who joined your club doesn't respect the rules of your club or the spirit of your club? well you're stuck with this person until he/she decides to leave the club on his/her own, which is kind of stupid.

Let's hope that they'll add an option to remove people in the next update (that we can expect for the end of the year), too bad they didn't think of something like in GTA Online (create a logo and pick a color so that only your club/crew can use it).

Only fix i can see for this is if the bad player joins the room vote him out and he will not be able to join that session again. keep doing it until the player gets the message. or you could give them a chance and see if they actually wanted to join you club due to shared interest and you could make a good gt6 friend

You now can chose in the pause menu which sound source you want to listen while driving (I'm not sure if this is new but I only figured this out in the last few days).

Only fix i can see for this is if the bad player joins the room vote him out and he will not be able to join that session again. keep doing it until the player gets the message. or you could give them a chance and see if they actually wanted to join you club due to shared interest and you could make a good gt6 friend
That's I'm going to do, I'll give them a chance and see if they play correctly and if not, well, bye bye! Well they don't really have the same interests as the club so I don't really why they'd join.

Back