Update 1.14 Undocumented Changes Thread

It appears as in "archive", meaning that its only the listing and description but you still cant download the game.

Strange are you sure i hit download and it started downloading for me even the servers are still up i am 2nd in the world on honda trial only 12 people listed mind.

I downloaded it first time around maybe that the reason i can download it?

Strange are you sure i hit download and it started downloading for me even the servers are still up i am 2nd in the world on honda trial only 12 people listed mind.

I downloaded it first time around maybe that the reason i can download it?
Oh so thats why.

Yes, anything you had downloaded can be download again as long as it still listed on the store. The content itself, however, wont accept new users to download anymore.

As for the server, I think you viewed a local leaderboards. Otherwise ii have no idea.

Oh so thats why.

Yes, anything you had downloaded can be download again as long as it still listed on the store. The content itself, however, wont accept new users to download anymore.

As for the server, I think you viewed a local leaderboards. Otherwise ii have no idea.
My heart breaks knowing I could only get onto PSN very late, missing out on a now rare portion of GT history...

In the just released Red Bull Ring TT, the time of day is changed as opposed to 1500hours as it is normally. Will we see time change in the next update?

Edit: Its probably late afternoon/evening, as the shadows are cast from the left.
It's actually in the game but it's locked for reasons that PD have not divulged, I noticed that after completing it that the visuals started loading in rather slowly very weird. Wonder why PD locked out time change for RBR, could be a load issue with the machine. RBR does look real nice at different times of day though.
Anyone else having issues with sound while in car being rather loud and exterior views sounding quieter? I was using the SLS AMG and inside it really noisy but from the hood view(originally loudest cam position) all I hear is transmission whine and barely the engine note, frustratingly annoying. PD needs to add in an envelope for non AES sound because some cars sound like you're driving through PVC pipe.

It's actually in the game but it's locked for reasons that PD have not divulged, I noticed that after completing it that the visuals started loading in rather slowly very weird. Wonder why PD locked out time change for RBR, could be a load issue with the machine. RBR does look real nice at different times of day though.
Anyone else having issues with sound while in car being rather loud and exterior views sounding quieter? I was using the SLS AMG and inside it really noisy but from the hood view(originally loudest cam position) all I hear is transmission whine and barely the engine note, frustratingly annoying. PD needs to add in an envelope for non AES sound because some cars sound like you're driving through PVC pipe.

Thanks. Yes, I notice the load took a while once completed.
Somtimes I get the sound being drowned out and muffled when over rumble strips.

R34 Touring Car appears to be bugged with the Turbochargers. Stage 2 had 966 BHP. I bought a stage 1 to look at stage 1, 2 and 3 power curves and now it always reverts back to stage 1 at 827HP. Friends also confirming the same issue.
You can select stage 2, it still shows 827HP and once you exit and come back it's reverted to stage 1.

Any one noticed this yet ?

Edit: Just bought a new R34 TC and it does it as well. When purchasing the turbos it doesn't even show the HP or PP difference.

I turned it on to chck if PD smoothed the framerate...but it seems worse to me. Monaco is almost unplayable now...

Spa is bad too.

Anyone has the same impression ?

i just realized that when using interior-view in the '97 Supra RZ and looking back, you are actually looking through a rear window. Not getting a rear bumper view. Isn't that new? I can't remember it being that before. But at the same time, I very rarely use interior-view. And even more rarely look back while using it.

Edit: the Volvo 240 Estate has the same thing. A blacked out rear seat. But it's there. Not before if I remember correctly

Last edited:
i just realized that when using interior-view in the '97 Supra RZ and looking back, you are actually looking through a rear window. Not getting a rear bumper view. Isn't that new? I can't remember it being that before. But at the same time, I very rarely use interior-view. And even more rarely look back while using it.

Edit: the Volvo 240 Estate has the same thing. A blacked out rear seat. But it's there. Not before if I remember correctly
There is simple interior view for standard cars since GT5 2.0.

There is simple interior view for standard cars since GT5 2.0.
Aha. Never seen it before. And if I have, I must have forgotten it. Sorry, and thanks 👍 Was kinda getting my hopes up for a the RZ to become a premium car, but I guess it isn't gonna happen :indiff:

I'm not sure if this fits here, but I have a major issue with Community mode: I started up the game and entered my page only to find that both the clubs I am a part of have dissapeared, along with my favorite cars. If I try to change anything, I get either an "I.D=11" or a network error. In some cases, the game even warns me that I've exceeded the number limit (for clubs\cars) when I do not have any at this exact moment! Has anyone else have this issue?

Edit: Apparently it's an on\off issue, as soon after seeing the page working well I once again the page having these problems. Is this related to the PSN issues?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this fits here, but I have a major issue with Community mode: I started up the game and entered my page only to find that both the clubs I am a part of have dissapeared, along with my favorite cars. If I try to change anything, I get either an "I.D=11" or a network error. In some cases, the game even warns me that I've exceeded the number limit (for clubs\cars) when I do not have any at this exact moment! Has anyone else have this issue?

Edit: Apparently it's an on\off issue, as soon after seeing the page working well I once again the page having these problems. Is this related to the PSN issues?
Either way it's a glitch not an undocumented change.

Ah I found more:

- Replay music previously replaced to new music when replay is finished and restarting. Now its continuous.

- Warm up on quick match uses pre-race menu music (?)

IF AFTER THIS MAINTENANCE NO 2X UPDATE I WILL BOYCOTT PD FOR THEIR ATROCITIES AND (insert death threats here). NO MORE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarcasm.

IF AFTER THIS MAINTENANCE NO 2X UPDATE I WILL BOYCOTT PD FOR THEIR ATROCITIES AND (insert death threats here). NO MORE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarcasm.

needs moar reag.

Ah I found more:

- Replay music previously replaced to new music when replay is finished and restarting. Now its continuous.

- Warm up on quick match uses pre-race menu music (?)
I turned music off from Day 1 of GT5 and 6 so I need clarification. Are you saying that the music now loops on a replay, repeating your same original selection when the replay is finished and restarts? And previously it would change to new music as the replay restarts?

The ?? on the second part signifies you aren't sure?

Latest Posts

Back