Update 1.14 Undocumented Changes Thread

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Johnnypenso, Nov 19, 2014.

1. vasiliflame

vasiliflame (Banned)

Strange are you sure i hit download and it started downloading for me even the servers are still up i am 2nd in the world on honda trial only 12 people listed mind.

I downloaded it first time around maybe that the reason i can download it?

2. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Oh so thats why.

Yes, anything you had downloaded can be download again as long as it still listed on the store. The content itself, however, wont accept new users to download anymore.

As for the server, I think you viewed a local leaderboards. Otherwise ii have no idea.

3. yewles1

yewles1

My heart breaks knowing I could only get onto PSN very late, missing out on a now rare portion of GT history...

FrzGT likes this.
  4. SavageEvil

SavageEvil

It's actually in the game but it's locked for reasons that PD have not divulged, I noticed that after completing it that the visuals started loading in rather slowly very weird. Wonder why PD locked out time change for RBR, could be a load issue with the machine. RBR does look real nice at different times of day though.
    Anyone else having issues with sound while in car being rather loud and exterior views sounding quieter? I was using the SLS AMG and inside it really noisy but from the hood view(originally loudest cam position) all I hear is transmission whine and barely the engine note, frustratingly annoying. PD needs to add in an envelope for non AES sound because some cars sound like you're driving through PVC pipe.

MarchingSaint and 05XR8 like this.
  5. 05XR8

05XR8

Thanks. Yes, I notice the load took a while once completed.
    Somtimes I get the sound being drowned out and muffled when over rumble strips.

6. jezboosted

jezboosted

R34 Touring Car appears to be bugged with the Turbochargers. Stage 2 had 966 BHP. I bought a stage 1 to look at stage 1, 2 and 3 power curves and now it always reverts back to stage 1 at 827HP. Friends also confirming the same issue.
    You can select stage 2, it still shows 827HP and once you exit and come back it's reverted to stage 1.

Any one noticed this yet ?

Edit: Just bought a new R34 TC and it does it as well. When purchasing the turbos it doesn't even show the HP or PP difference.

7. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

@jezboosted .. It seems to be a problem with all of the Touring Cars at the moment, I first noticed it with the 'R32' and other people have posted about other Touring Cars [RX-7, Impreza].

It was first mentioned by me in the Bugs & Glitches thread :tup:

JogoAsobi and jezboosted like this.
  8. jezboosted

jezboosted

@nowcontrol thank you for clarifying.
    I should have searched harder to see if someone already posted something about this.

Cheers, Jez.

9. 05XR8

05XR8

Has Daytona always been Variable weather?

10. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Yes in GT6.

Yeah. I recently reported it too. So youre not alone.

jezboosted and 05XR8 like this.
  11. TexRex

TexRex Premium

M4 seen in Sierra Time Rally now wears a number.

12. cassiusclay99

cassiusclay99

I turned it on to chck if PD smoothed the framerate...but it seems worse to me. Monaco is almost unplayable now...

Spa is bad too.

Anyone has the same impression ?

13. Islaygaz

Islaygaz

Not tried Monaco but Spa is fine for me

14. Max Weismann

Max Weismann

Cars have to be entered twice in online racing or it puts you in the previous car--this must be fixed.

lGNAl likes this.
  15. Flash_Sweden

Flash_Sweden

i just realized that when using interior-view in the '97 Supra RZ and looking back, you are actually looking through a rear window. Not getting a rear bumper view. Isn't that new? I can't remember it being that before. But at the same time, I very rarely use interior-view. And even more rarely look back while using it.

Edit: the Volvo 240 Estate has the same thing. A blacked out rear seat. But it's there. Not before if I remember correctly

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  16. omgsean1

omgsean1

There is simple interior view for standard cars since GT5 2.0.

FrzGT likes this.
  17. Flash_Sweden

Flash_Sweden

Aha. Never seen it before. And if I have, I must have forgotten it. Sorry, and thanks :tup: Was kinda getting my hopes up for a the RZ to become a premium car, but I guess it isn't gonna happen :indiff:

18. 05XR8

05XR8

Derek Jeeter(Jeter) still spelled wrong in Dale Earnhardt Jr's '13 SS Bio.

19. Niku Driver HC

Niku Driver HC

I'm not sure if this fits here, but I have a major issue with Community mode: I started up the game and entered my page only to find that both the clubs I am a part of have dissapeared, along with my favorite cars. If I try to change anything, I get either an "I.D=11" or a network error. In some cases, the game even warns me that I've exceeded the number limit (for clubs\cars) when I do not have any at this exact moment! Has anyone else have this issue?

Edit: Apparently it's an on\off issue, as soon after seeing the page working well I once again the page having these problems. Is this related to the PSN issues?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  20. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Either way it's a glitch not an undocumented change.

21. Niku Driver HC

Niku Driver HC

Sorry if it is on the wrong thread, may I ask which one is more appropriate for this issue?

22. Lewis_Hamilton_

Lewis_Hamilton_

There is a bugs and glitches thread over in the reviews & feedback sub-forum, that might be the place to post it.

Johnnypenso and Niku Driver HC like this.
  23. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Ah I found more:

- Replay music previously replaced to new music when replay is finished and restarting. Now its continuous.

- Warm up on quick match uses pre-race menu music (?)

24. Niku Driver HC

Niku Driver HC

Ok, already posted there, sorry for the inconvinence. And thanks for helping. :):tup:

Johnnypenso likes this.
  25. 05XR8

05XR8

Servers undergoing maintenance :cool:

AJHG1000 and hall90 like this.
  26. CinnamonOD

CinnamonOD

INB4
    OMG Update will be released
    ver. 2.0 Course makurrr.. liveries, v-tak sounds, reel cars, and vGt_2x_Ch4p4rRaL_x2_vGt
    Just a maintenance, expect nothing, hope for the best! :)

27. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

IF AFTER THIS MAINTENANCE NO 2X UPDATE I WILL BOYCOTT PD FOR THEIR ATROCITIES AND (insert death threats here). NO MORE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarcasm.

JKgo likes this.
  28. TheProRacer

TheProRacer

It's Monday and maintenance is on Tuesday at midnight correct?

29. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

needs moar reag.

30. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

I turned music off from Day 1 of GT5 and 6 so I need clarification. Are you saying that the music now loops on a replay, repeating your same original selection when the replay is finished and restarts? And previously it would change to new music as the replay restarts?

The ?? on the second part signifies you aren't sure?