Update 1.15 (589MB)

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 326 comments
omg!
i hate to be that guy but C'mon PD...

there's a thousand little things to fix/modify, it's not like you don't have no feedback from the fanbase....and what do we get so far ? .....two cars that will be driven once or twice.

useless update again IMO

i might sound like some brainless spoiled little punk and i can't care less.

track editor NNNNAAAAOOOWWW

Anyone notice the lightning strikes on Sierra in the INFINITI CONCEPT trailer? Chilling.
YES

and this. Please tell me they're coming with GT7

infiniti-concept-vision-gt-5.jpg

Infiniti VGT before oil change:

563pp, FR, 535hp, 1680kg, NA

After:

565pp, FR, 535hp, 1680kg, NA

Unpaintable, paint chip not saved, able to have dirt and snow tyres, no performance mods, comes with racing brake kit as standard.

I like the new vision GT's, the Infiniti doesn't feel new or even look new but still nice to have but the Chapparral is amazing! Quite different to drive but still. Right now I've done all the seasonal events except for the survival race. I'm finding it quite difficult to do with the fast changing conditions, it's a great idea but not my cup of tea

First time ever you can use a car from your garage in a "quick match" *500pp non-race car @ trial mountain. Nice one!

Yes, but its just going to turn into another best tuned, one make car event. Cue the Suzuki GSX-R. (or whatever car turns out to be dominate at the PP level) Its just going to be like the TT's where one car is going to dominate. I mean, the only real difference here is you can now use a tuned car as opposed to a stock one. Its still going to be either you use the dominant car otherwise you have no chance of winning. (unless you end up in a room full of noobs who have no clue. :lol:)

Its still a step in the right direction. The online lobbies already have their fill of 500pp rooms, so it seems this is following a trend of 'most popular', except its not Sierra.

Just the VGT's and a few bug fixes.. I know nothing more was ever promised, but I'm really starting to get tired of waiting for the last few features, sorry.

Still, I'm not ungrateful. I'll take what I'm given with a smile.

To be quite honest, I didn't expect course maker or B-SPEC in 1.15. But I hope to see these features before July 2015.

Meanwhile, it's a good update because there are Chaparral2X and the sound of HSV has been fixed ! Thank PoDi.

Last edited:
Its still a step in the right direction. The online lobbies already have their fill of 500pp rooms, so it seems this is following a trend of 'most popular', except its not Sierra.

Only if you don't mind having to be limited to one certain car in order to be competitive for the win. That's not really a good thing the way I see it. Its the same for most of the TT events and is the reason I, and others, are growing tired of them. Would be nice if we could have some variety while still being able to be competitive.

I hate Quick match anyway so this just further makes me stay away from it.

Until there's official "quick fix" for stats showing "0 mileage" for all cars in garage (unless you select them manually and that takes a lot of time with garage of few hundrets cars) you can do it fast way by : going into your garage ,select all cars , move them to stockyard , then pull all the cars out of stockyard back into garage and cars now shows proper mileage. Whole procedure took maybe 1-2 minutes with 500 cars.

Is it only a fake effect for video or ...?! :dopey:

hbrp87emq9qweyf1bz8o.jpg
Glimpse of GT7 i guess. The track is 100% taken from game. Take a look at the white line on 2nd pic at dx. It shows the typical 3D splines of Games.

Or maybe it's just a photoshop of a game screenshot.

Nice. update came when i not expected it,didn't play yesterday, so login is now 170%.
but i can work around it, i record for youtube, so i do the races.
But i saved my savegame first, after i recorded, i put my save back and start again tomorrow and get the 200%.
Anyway, normally i'm positive, but this time i'm not that positive.

Garage cars sorting on Miles/kilometers? Why are allmost all cars 0KM? just one kart has 22km, the rest is ZERO?? Strange.
Chaparral VGT? Nice something different this time.
Infinity VGT? Looks like the AMG VGT's little brother.. Not very exciting.
Survival race? Nice, love that it is not the full nurburgring
Stratos overtake challenge? You win a stratos? Really?
Jaguar overtake challenge? You win a XJ13? why did i buy that car a few weeks ago? damn.
D1GP drift? you win a S2000 GT1?

I don't know, i like it and i'm a little bummed out.
It is a wierd update.

Honestly expected something extra beside the VGT cars. Guess the 2x will be a blast to drive. In the video posted looked incredibly fast... over 400km/h i guess?

Just used it for the 24H of Le Mans. Even with a 50% power limiter it goes above 400km/h. It is a blast to drive, just make sure you brake before the corners because it understeers quite a lot if you go in too fast. The braking distance is really short though, at Le Mans it reached 5G's during braking. 100 - 150 meters is enough to go from 400+ km/h to 150 km/h.

So brake late, brake hard and then turn.

Latest Posts

Back