Update 1.15 (589MB)

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 326 comments
BTW how is the Survival race? I read no reports of it.. Is it easy, hard, boring, amazing, or...?

The survival race is a hare and the tortoise with weather that changes quite rapidly. It's not very fun but I like the idea, the increased tire and fuel degradation doesn't help. You might enjoy it a lot but I didn't 👍

I love the Infiniti. It's my favourite VGT by far, the Chaparral on the other hand, well, I hated it. It looks nice but other than that it is just unbearable to drive, the 2nd worst VGT to drive but maybe the second best in terms of design.

If there was any money to be made from the course maker, you can bet it would have been finished long ago.
The promise of it got them enough. Who needs more cars in this game?
I hope they fall on their arses.

I downloaded the update and the chapperal 2x is completely insane. The top speed is slower then the red bulls but the 2x accelerate so hard that I have to brake really hard to make it go around a slow corner. If the 2j drunk red bull all day,Then it might end up like this car.

Heh. Looks like some folks have yet again disappointed themselves due to holding hope for a update that was never going to contain said features and stuff. When will you all ever learn? This is PD. :sly:
Maybe because we got Community features last update and we wasn't expecting it :D

The engine sounds have being brought back that disappeared in update 1.14 so I am happy for now.

I was hoping a bunch of new cars would have being added to the game in the new 1.15 update.

Last edited:
The Chapparal sounds like a Tazer, but goodness is it fast.

I like the way the Infiniti handles also.

The different seasonals are cool too.

I expected more but it's a decent update.

This update is nothing special for me. Instead of car from "star wars" (Chapparal) i would be much happier if PD give us real car (Audi RS4, we have S4 from 2001 i game and now is almost 2015). Also I expected some customization options, like ability to put race stripes on all road car's in game, or chance to paint some parts of body (bumper, bonnet) or chance to put sponsor or manufactured logo on windshield...

This update is nothing special for me. Instead of car from "star wars" (Chapparal) i would be much happier if PD give us real car (Audi RS4, we have S4 from 2001 i game and now is almost 2015). Also I expected some customization options, like ability to put race stripes on all road car's in game, or chance to paint some parts of body (bumper, bonnet) or chance to put sponsor or manufactured logo on windshield...
I am agree with you, but please, don't turn this thread into another whining and crying thread.

Why no cockpit.

infiniti-concept-vision-gt-13.jpg
You've got to be 🤬 kidding me??? What the 🤬 is this 🤬? People ripped me for complaining about not getting interiors in these cars because the companies didn't make them with interiors, but now we have more proof that those people are full of the same 🤬 that PD is full of. I mean, c'mon. This is totally 🤬. I think PD, Sony, and Kaz are doing this on purpose to either 🤬 with us all and/or sabotaging this game in order to be able to completely dismantle the GT franchise or to close the doors at PD. If that's the case, then they will succeed.

Last edited:
They aren't fake. The companies actually build them. They are not only virtual representations of people's imaginations. They are actual cars made by actual people, designed by actual automotive design studios built with actual hands. You can physically touch them if you were to walk up to them. Therefore, they are not fake. I really love these cars (for the most part, but they are not without their faults...but the cars are themselves are not the issue, it's what PD has done with them). I'm not a fan of how they have been represented in the game by being incomplete, but saying they are fake is just not true.

Hi oh Trollface.jpg

Seriously? Is the response to the patch contains 2 new cars are the same as the patch that only contains bug fixes right now?

Last edited:
- The sorting order of your car list in the [Garage] will now be saved.
Finally.
That's something that should had been available on day 1. Now, if PD could add the option to sort cars in my favorite's list in arcade mode I'd really appreciate. Right now favorite's list is totally useless since it cannot be sorted in any way.

Well, at least it wasn't just a bug fix. But I've noticed that the more and more updates go by, the more slim of a chance we actually get the course maker. In fact, we'll probably never even get it, so don't look surprised when GT7 comes out and the course maker isn't there. Since we were always aware of Polyphony weird patterns.

Latest Posts

Back