Update 1.21 Released

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 1,542 comments

Considering the wait, are you happy with how the finished product appears to look?

• Total voters
I believe it's called GTA 5. Never was a plate editor and probably never will be.
How often do you see race cars with Plates?

We all know GT6 isn't just about race cars, a high majority of the cars in this game are road legal.

Track days come to mind, and I'm sure people would want to replicate their real life cars right down to the plates...

We all know GT6 isn't just about race cars, a high majority of the cars in this game are road legal.

Track days come to mind, and I'm sure people would want to replicate their cars right down to the plates.

With that then come online issues because then if they use their "real" plate they can be looked up and stolen. Then more problems happen and then a lawsuit over the game and etc.

I couldn't care less about the course maker. It's going to be basically useless anyway. The only thing I'd like to see is an update that improves general performance of the game. If I could get a constant, unwavering frame rate that never dropped below 50fps (30fps??) from the cockpit view I'd be happy. A constant 60fps would be a dream come true...

Track days come to mind, and I'm sure people would want to replicate their real life cars right down to the plates...

But every single track in the game is a circuit... or as we Americans say... a race track.

There are games like GTA, Forza Horizon, and The Crew for those of you who want to drive with traffic rules.

This is a racing game.

Bring on the race cars.

With that then come online issues because then if they use their "real" plate they can be looked up and stolen. Then more problems happen and then a lawsuit over the game and etc.

Really? You think criminals will go onto GT6, with the slim chance that there's gonna be a hot car to steal in their local area due to the fact somebody used the same plates on the game? A little far-fetched, pretty sure you can't work out where a car is located just from its plates...

The game would hold no responsibility if such a thing happened, that's like saying autotrader is responsible if somebody steals an advertised car...

But every single track in the game is a circuit... or as we Americans say... a race track.

There are games like GTA, Forza Horizon, and The Crew for those of you who want to drive with traffic rules.

This is a racing game.

Bring on the race cars.

Huh? Who said anything about traffic rules lol?

I'll say it again, track days.

If you've ever been to one you'll see plenty of cars racing around with plates on.

Oh and this has always been a driving game, racing or not, hence the real driving simulator.

Last edited:
image.png
"Soon" is a very Sony term it seems. Too bad PD's use can mean a little longer then the parent companies use.

I couldn't care less about the course maker. It's going to be basically useless anyway. The only thing I'd like to see is an update that improves general performance of the game. If I could get a constant, unwavering frame rate that never dropped below 50fps (30fps??) from the cockpit view I'd be happy. A constant 60fps would be a dream come true...
You dont know how the course maker will be.
If you want 60fps without frame drops a PS3 power increase would be needed so it can't be done. Software updates can't do impossible miracles.
But you can try to set your resolution down from 1080 to 720p so you might get a little FPS improvement.

No, B-SPEC was unveiled because of an error.

But officially it was unveiled on the day of its release, such as community mode, 3D, etc.,

Update 1.16 was released 26.02. Pit Stop Blog about B-Spec - 24.02/JP and 25/EN
There was an error on official website, but not on blog.

Back