Update 1.21 Released

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 1,542 comments

Considering the wait, are you happy with how the finished product appears to look?

• Total voters
itshappening.gif :eek:

ohcrap-jpg.454510

IMG_20150930_190933680_HDR.jpg

This is how my Track section looks like after a single evening passed in public lobby.

The level of variety and accuracy of the tracks I've seen is unbelievable.
I used cars I've never used before and I enjoyed them.
I made friends with a lot of people around the world.
I saw plenty of rooms fullfilled with 16/16 people.
I had in general tons of fun with enthusiast people and my friends.

Say what you want, but this update IMHO is a success. Bravo PD.

So somehow I can "Install it", but its not at all compatible with my Toshiba Thrive :odd:

View attachment 454514
This is how my Track section looks like after a single evening passed in public lobby.

The level of variety and accuracy of the tracks I've seen is unbelievable.
I used cars I've never used before and I enjoyed them.
I made friends with a lot of people around the world.
I saw plenty of rooms fullfilled with 16/16 people.
I had in general tons of fun with enthusiast people and my friends.

Say what you want, but this update IMHO is a success. Bravo PD.
Those touge tracks!:eek:

Just after lashing out at PD it comes out haha.

Spent a quick minute to try and make my mountain map, seems to be impossible to make a Bathurst type map so far, will have to try other locations and starting areas.

Either way first track at Andalusia looks great and was actually very fun to drive.

I was also shocked that the import function was seemingly flawless. Guess that's what they spent the last 2 years on.

It doesn't have to be an app for smartphones, or tablets, or Windows... or browsers!
Why not make a webapp that works directly from the Gran Turismo Website. (The way community features work)?

I see people asking for phone, browsers and windows apps and I think... why? Or why not have both the webapp and the mobile/tablet apps...?
THIS RIGHT HERE IS BRILLIANT!!!! I actually like this a lot better than the app idea. And if they want control they have total control. Wonder if the PD developers will see this?

Sucks that I do not intend to own any of the supported tabs. However, that sample Andalucia track/road has made the whole thing worth it for me. Wow! Talk about tight and twisty! Its a driving enthusiasts dream. That's the thing about Kaz ...you love him ...then you hate him ...you love him ...then you hate him. If I did not own an '83 Alfa and was used to this, i would have dumped this game ages ago.

I was able to download the app from the Google play store from my Sony Xperia Z ultra (smartphone 6'44 inch) and it works fine.

Back