Update 1.21 Released

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 1,542 comments

Considering the wait, are you happy with how the finished product appears to look?

• Total voters
Jeez, Eifel looks terrible. Unlike Andalusia the track appears to be separate from the landscape and is a ugly green blob on top of the map. Also terrible pop-in which Andalusia doesn't have.

Which is terrible because the elevation changes are fantastic and I managed to create my Bathurst wannabe.

So can anyone tell me if you can drive in the city in Andalucia?
I'll check right now.

So far the first blue area (city) I checked was completely empty. You can add some decent looking homes and you can sorta create a city?

Tried bottom blue area, still no city, but you can add homes and one even got its own drive way! The location also has some fantastic elevation changes, fantastic views including a mini Canyon and a small Lake right next to the course.

Also sorry for double posting to whichever mod merged my posts.

Tried the middle blue zone, more houses near and far from the track, also some close encounters with powerlines and those wind Mills.

God Andalusia is beautiful.

Last edited:

I was trying to create a kml file with maps from a french "flat" track but the traight line are no longer than 300 meters... Can someone please confirm the 600 meters minimum straight line in GT6 Track Path Editor ?

I love this course, is there any way I can download and save your track?

It works on my Z3C!

But it's less convenient than on a tablet. I now understand why Podi favored tablets !
Yep, it's a case of...

kDoZESX.png

It works on my Z3C!

But it's less convenient than on a tablet. I now understand why Podi favored tablets !

They probably know people would load it onto phones, but specified tablets to preempt complaints about some phones being a bit too small for something like this.

Jeez, Eifel looks terrible. Unlike Andalusia the track appears to be separate from the landscape and is a ugly green blob on top of the map. Also terrible pop-in which Andalusia doesn't have.

Which is terrible because the elevation changes are fantastic and I managed to create my Bathurst wannabe.

I'll check right now.

So far the first blue area (city) I checked was completely empty. You can add some decent looking homes and you can sorta create a city?

Tried bottom blue area, still no city, but you can add homes and one even got its own drive way! The location also has some fantastic elevation changes, fantastic views including a mini Canyon and a small Lake right next to the course.

Also sorry for double posting to whichever mod merged my posts.

Tried the middle blue zone, more houses near and far from the track, also some close encounters with powerlines and those wind Mills.

God Andalusia is beautiful.

So you can't drive here ?
ronda-spain-gt6-5.jpg

So I have NO IDEA what i'm doing. I've been told bluestacks works. could anyone give me step by step instructions on how to download the app?

So you can't drive here ?
ronda-spain-gt6-5.jpg
Haven't seen anything close to that... Unless it's that small area hidden in the bottom left corner. I'll check after I test drive my 10km death Valley course.

Yep, it's in the background there. You can't drive in the city, give me another couple minutes and I'll see how close you can get.

Answer: Not very.

Still sexy though.

Also Death Valley is sadly pretty weak, went for the biggest mountain there and the elevation change was only 120.

The lowest I've seen from Andalusia was 150.

Last edited:
THIS RIGHT HERE IS BRILLIANT!!!! I actually like this a lot better than the app idea. And if they want control they have total control. Wonder if the PD developers will see this?

Don't count on it... But it seems so obvious and that's why I'm still mad even if I get it to work with Bluestacks...

Screenshot_2015-09-30-19-38-43.png

Running perfectly on my Xperia SP. I understand why PD would restrict the app to tablets, but surely, some phones/phablets gave screens that make usage of the app easy... there wasn't any need to block access of the app to smartphone users.

Haven't seen anything close to that... Unless it's that small area hidden in the bottom left corner. I'll check after I test drive my 10km death Valley course.

Yep, it's in the background there. You can't drive in the city, give me another couple minutes and I'll see how close you can get.

Answer: Not very.

Still sexy though.

Also Death Valley is sadly pretty weak, went for the biggest mountain there and the elevation change was only 120.

The lowest I've seen from Andalusia was 150.

Oh man :( that's probably why I was looking forward to it. Thanks anyway mate really appreciate it. Hope you're enjoying it

Back