Update 1.21 Released

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 1,542 comments

Considering the wait, are you happy with how the finished product appears to look?

• Total voters
So with the course maker released i was wondering if we will get seasonals with tracks from the course maker like it was in GT5?

View attachment 454514
This is how my Track section looks like after a single evening passed in public lobby.

The level of variety and accuracy of the tracks I've seen is unbelievable.
I used cars I've never used before and I enjoyed them.
I made friends with a lot of people around the world.
I saw plenty of rooms fullfilled with 16/16 people.
I had in general tons of fun with enthusiast people and my friends.

Say what you want, but this update IMHO is a success. Bravo PD.
Very nice. Can you save them straight from the lobby? Or you still need to send a friend request?

Eifel_2.jpg
Eifel.jpg
Eifel_1.jpg
Eifel_4.jpg
Eifel (plat)_1.jpg

My first attempt, using BlueStacks, was Autódromo Nelson Piquet! I made a lot of mistakes, but still, it gave me some great memories.

Attachments

• Nelson Piquet.jpg
    Nelson Piquet.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 62

I was trying to create a kml file with maps from a french "flat" track but the traight line are no longer than 300 meters... Can someone please confirm the 600 meters minimum straight line in GT6 Track Path Editor ?

Gotta say the scenery and the possibilities for customizing your track seem a lot better than what you were able to cramp out with GT5's CC.

Love to see what other people make, looks nice.

The track path editor is fantastic! Obviously, I wish it had come much, much sooner -- my custom laptop is set to arrive tomorrow and I will be off playing Assetto Corsa, but at least I know I have this to also come back to play with.

Back